Email Widget V1.7 Beta

February 16, 2012 by admin

Here we released the beta version 1.7 of the email widget. It has the function of multi editting now. Please have a try!

If you have any problem or suggestion. Please tell us!

Features:

1.(New) Long press the emails in the widget, it will go into the editting mode

2.(Fix) It may get crash when you using the exchangge in landscape

3.(Fix) Fix some other crash problems.

Download:Please click here

1. Lara says:

I love the features and it was easy to setup. Unfortunately, I can’t get it to send emails. I’m receiving new emails without issue, but send always results in “sent error”. No idea what the issue is. I’m using a DROID X2.

2. Eduardo says:

When i push on this widget open for 2 seconds the setup screen and close ti. In motorola xooom with android 4.0.3.

3. jiia says:

This app becomes unusable if your SMTP server requires NO SIGN IN AT ALL. Please add an option for that asap.

4. CaptainKeyes says:

Been trying to set up my hotmail email with this widget for a while now, both pop3 and imap but it keeps telling me the server is not responding, account verification failed. Gmail worked very easily.

Hello, it is recommended not to select Manual setting, directly into the next step, thank you

• Emily says:

Hi-

I am having a similar problem configuring to use with an IMAP account from my work. Able to configuring the incoming server but not the outgoing; getting server not responding, account verification failed, but I am using the same settings as in the standard htc app and also same as I use in thunderbird on my pc. Security type is TLS if that helps.

5. Carloz says:

Great email widget I have ditched three other email clients which where doing the same work this widget provides giving me more space.Thanks

6. Obiwan says:

Great widget. When using the transparancy theme the the 2 buttons at the top when in multi mode are missing. They appear when you change the theme to default.

7. Gregor says:

Hi

Please give us chance to download attachment or not ..

Hello, sorry I didn’t understand your meaning, is refers to the problem of attachment cannot download??

8. Jahn says:

there is an option to mark multiple emails, but no option to delete them

• Jahn says:

well, i found out it is because of my theme (steel blue)
      this bug doesnt appear when having the default theme…

9. Kinga says:

While on WiFi connection I cannot send emails. Only on data transfer this function works.

Hello, would you use any email account to send and receive mail?

• Kinga says:

I have tried this on my both email addresses configured – both are Gmail. None of them works unfortunately.

Hello, could you tell me whether there is a network access points set to CMNET.?

10. Guru says:

mine is smtp outgoing server, server connection succeed, but in home screen it shows connection error. none of emails retrieved.
    my gmail works good.

please help.

Hello, please check whether there is a network access points set to CMNET. Specific operation is: menu-the system Settings-wireless and network-mobile network Settings-access point name-CMNET set. thank you

• Guru says:

Yes, i am in chennai, india. Using airtel as my service provider. I have set airtelgprs as my access point.

Moreover, i can access my gmail through goemail widget.

11. Mark says:

I cant seem to download attachments. says failed everytime. Is there a setting to specify DL folder?

Thanks

Hello, would you currently use Email Widget version number is the latest.? And what would you use E-mail to send and receive email account.? In addition, custom download the function of the position temporarily unable to support, we will record your demand for reference, thank you

12. Jonathan says:

I can set up individual email accounts But when i want to look at my email, I have to specify the account. Is there a way to look at my combined email accounts simultaneously? Thanks.

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility. Please stay tuned for our next versions.
      Keep in touch!

13. Glenn says:

I was wondering if Push is supported for exchange\activesync accounts? I don’t see anyway to enable this.

Hello, in the mailbox set interface can be activated the down the function of the refresh, thank you