GO Locker Theme Template Released

February 8, 2012 by admin

GO locker theme template is a packaged template for GO Locker. Users can modify the pictures and parameters with it to make their own locker themselves. And it is able to avoid any problems of the theme which is made by users at the same time.

For the crowd:

1. Users who want to make their own locker theme

2. Users who know some JAVA programming

3. Users who fit with above two points

How to use:

1. Download JDK (Attachments 1), unzip and install.

2. Download GO Locker Theme Template(Attachment 2), unzip

3. Read ‘GO Locker Theme Maker Tutorials.doc’ to learn the procedure and method

4. Try to make your own theme now!

Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement in the version!

E-mail:golauncher@goforandroid.com

Attachment 1:JDK

Attachment 2:GO locker theme template

GO Locker Dev Team

1. Awesome work guys! I look forward to a new better Go Locker!

2. xveryday says:

i just install go launcher. very good. it let me create folder inside drawer and in the iphone way.
    but i find page depends on no. of apps. i cannot make empty page nor page with empty space. i cannot put only 5 apps in 8th page and only 7 apps in 9th page, but all 25 apps in 1 page. new page come out only when previous page fill up. little bit trouble cause iphone and my samsung phone let me create free.

3. elthar says:

Thank You I’m done.I got a new theme.How can I change to slide to unlock theme.

4. pandik says:

Maeby stupid question, but where are those attachments to download?

5. sayedgfx says:

Hi,,

Wow I’m so lucky, just searched Google for how to make a GO Locker theme, and I arrived here !

But I have one question, why there’s no support for wide screens ?

6. manjunath says:

Ya very nice app..got it ah

7. Chari says:

Todos muestran al revés la imagen de desbloqueo en el htc chachacha. Solucionen eso, por favor

8. Arizona Blonde says:

Everytime I turn my phone off and turn it back on it goes back to the default lock how do I change this?

Hello, I ask you whether the GO Lock is installed in phone memory?

• Escossia says:

Hello,

For me too:

My Phone: Galaxy S II (no rooted) – (factory settings), Android 2.3.6 (GINGERBREAD.XWLA4)-I9100XXKI4
        GO Locker 1.11 intalled in phone memory (Is not installed on SDCard)
        GO Launcher EX (português) 2.79

9. abhishek says:

The original GO locker does not work on my lg pecan plz help me to find solution i cannot apply any theme

10. ilyayoohen says:

Is there a go locker theme which supports the “Lock screen Message”? you know a message to help others find phone owner in case of missing the device.

11. Abishek says:

I was unable to install go locker main in my samsung galaxy y phone

i kindly request u to pls rectify my problem

Hello, may I ask whether it refers to the problems that can not be compatible?
      In order to better solve the problem please provide the following information:
      Phone models:
      Phone system:
      ROM:
      GO Launcher EX & GO Locker version number:

12. Achidi says:

How about adressing THE problem with GO Locker, being that you can bypass the unlock code by pressing the home button.
    As long as that isn’t fixed, who cares about new themes?!

Hi.
      Thank you for using GO Locker.
      Please update to the latest version to use,
      And according to the following set:
      Menu – Preferences – Character settings – GO Locker – Lock “Home” Key.

• Achidi says:

Oh, that was fairly easy!
        Thanks, but why isn’t this default?
        I believe there are many people that are put off your product due to this fault.
        Just for the record appart from this, I love your product!

13. Yi xian says:

Why my phone can’t use the Go locker ?

14. Laura says:

I am very stupid right now. I installed go locker and didnt put the check in the “emergency unlock” box. And used the “draw” option instead of numbers and now can not get into my phone!!! What do I do??

15. The Wicked Themes says:

nice blog! I got one question? where do I download the stuff your all talking about, I dont see a link here?

1) unzip and install.

2. Download GO Locker Theme Template(Attachment 2), unzip

3. Read ‘GO Locker Theme Maker Tutorials.doc’ to learn the procedure and method

where is this stuff to download???

16. king says:

Is this copy protected? can I make a theme and sell it in the market?

17. asif says:

the best launcher i ve come accross

18. asif says:

make go locker themes in line of magic locker themes

19. MrX says:

I find Go Locker bug – notifications(missed calls and sms) are not working with custom icons.

20. [...] Template has released! Now you can try to make your own GO Locker theme and share to others. Click: http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/2012/02/go-locker-theme-make-helper-released/ to know [...]

21. [...] Template has released! Now you can try to make your own GO Locker theme and share to others. Click: http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/2012/02/go-locker-theme-make-helper-released/ to know [...]

22. [...] has released! Now you can try to make your own GO Locker theme and share to others. Click: http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/2012/02/go-locker-theme-make-helper-released/ to know [...]

23. [...] Template has released! Now you can try to make your own GO Locker theme and share to others. Click: http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/2012/02/go-locker-theme-make-helper-released/ to know [...]

24. Ryan Hunter says:

Woodstock 69′ locker theme! Also go locker needs to support go sms so you can open go sms from the lock screen

25. vicky says:

I cant download go locker… Why is this happening plz help me…!!!

26. [...] has released! Now you can try to make your own GO Locker theme and share to others. Click: http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/2012/02/go-locker-theme-make-helper-released/ to know [...]

27. aki says:

恳请制作魅族MX风格的Go Locker主题。万分感谢!效果图 asset2.cbsistatic.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/01/25/Meizu_MX_Lock_Screen_620x930.png

28. Charlez Briscoe II says:

Please help me with my Golocker pattern, I forgot the pattern and I need to re-set it to use my phone!!!

29. Ash says:

I have installed dark go locker theme but so that have to install go locker apps to work out them to display..
    msg is showing item is not cptable with ur divice..
    plzzz help me out..

30. matt says:

I installed go locker and put my pattern lock on. Is there a way to make my pattern lock only lock say after 20 mins??

31. aki says:

恳请制作魅族MX风 格的Go
    Locker主题。万分 感谢!效果
    图 asset2.cbsistatic.com/
    cnwk.1d/ i/tim/ 2012/01/ 25/
    Meizu_MX_ Lock_Screen_ 620×930 .png

32. aki says:

恳请制作魅族MX风 格的Go
    Locker主题。万分 感谢!效果
    图 asset2.cbsistatic.com/
    cnwk.1d/ i/tim/ 2012/01/ 25/
    Meizu_MX_ Lock_Screen_ 620×930 .png 1

33. IND190 says:

donwloaded but i can not find Go Locker Theme Maker V1.0.rar,Where can I get it?

34. SGS2 says:

Hi again, thanks for fixing “any button unlock” issue. This IMBA now, but again… im clicking home button many(!) times (testing you know for sure its working ^^) and -> voice talk enabled over locker. So i have to exit voice talk and then i see lock screen again. Thanks. please watch on this please.

35. yavonne says:

I need help can someone help me start go locker I don’t know what to do.

36. luce says:

My telephone is a samsung galaxy next. At first go locker used to go but now it says that it’s not compatible.

37. bianca says:

Hi

38. bianca says:

I dont know how to work this