Note Widget v1.9 Beta

February 17, 2012 by admin

Here we have released the beta version 1.9 of the Note widget, Please have a try.

Features:

1. Add the note library in 1*1 style.

Download the widget: Please click here

1. drxc says:

Is it now possible to sort the events by date or something else when I use Google calendar ??
    Maybe I am blind and this function already exist.
    Thanks for your work, especially on Go Launcher…

Hello, your needs have been recorded, follow-up will consider the feasibility of this feature, thank you for your use and support

2. zzfeng says:

你好,希望在设置功能表背景时,自定义图片可以时可以选择为透明…谢谢

3. zzfeng says:

背景设置里的,功能表背景,选择自定义图片后,功能表的背景不是透明的,希望可以变为透明显示,这样功能表中的字会清晰很多。谢谢。

您好!
      非常感谢您对GO桌面产品提出的宝贵意见和建议,我们已做好相关记录,后续会进一步考虑其可行性。

4. D3d says:

Hello, i have question, why after update go launcher, go widget sms, half of my SMS dissapear, i dont delete anything or something like that, what can i do to get them back?

Thanks for your job on GO!

5. Lin Lan says:

大家好!

我很喜欢你们的apps!但我是美国人,觉得你们的blog,app descriptions什么的都写的不太对。比如说,在Android Market有:
    Extended version of GO Launcher, one of the most popular home application.

GO Launcher Ex, the extended version of GO Launcher, is the most popular home app in Android Market.

应该是applicationS,one of THE most popular apps(语法不太好)。需要帮助的话,请给我写email。谢谢!

林兰

您好,非常感谢您的细心反馈,我们会马上跟进并尽快优化,有需要会和您联系,谢谢

6. gropius says:

hy guys, what about a CONTACT CALL event feature? What I mean is that you can create an event for calling a contact or an especific number, and when the day/time is arrived it gives you the option to actually make the call.

That would be great !!!

Thanks and sorry for my english mistakes.

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility. Please stay tuned for our next versions.
      Keep in touch!

7. TheBlackCat says:

Thanks!

Is there any way to make the row height smaller in the todo list widget(at least as an option)? Currently each entry takes two lines, which means that when compared to gtasks (which I use currently) the widget wastes a lot of space.

Ideally I would think the widget should have at least 3 view options:

1. show list name below task (current behavior)
    2. (maybe) show list name next to task (i.e. on the same line)
    3. show list color next to task (just a little line of color)
    4. (maybe) highlight task with list color (i.e. a background for the text)
    5. hide list name and color

Also, in the main application, would it be possible to let users sort the list so unfinished tasks are at the top? Currently finished and unfinished tasks are intermingled, which makes it hard to find unfinished tasks.

8. Claudio says:

I would like using this widget with my google account, my ‘remember the milk’ account, my ‘evernote’ account AND a local account. Will be possible in a near future?

Thanks for your valuable suggestions and comments.

9. jens says:

Hey guys,

before i annoy you with feature requests, i’d like to thank you for the great work you’ve been doing with the whole suite of GO apps and widgets. Having used LauncherPro up until it became defunct, i was a little bit late to the GO party, but now i’m catching up as quickly as possible ;-)

Anyway, the GONote Widget’s Sync with Google Tasks works well enough for me, the only annoyance is not being able to read and edit your individual Task’s notes, a feature of Google Tasks i use extensively! I’m pretty sure it shouldn’t be too much work adjusting your API calls to make GONote all that much cooler!

Thanks for listening!

Hello, at present temporarily unable to support the function of synchronous comments, we will record your demand for reference, thank you for your use and support