GO Launcher v2.83

March 15, 2012 by admin

V2.83 is available on Market now!

1. (New) A “News” center in Menu for update information

2. (New) New GO Store interface and a 4×1 widget

3. (Improve) Change default options for gesture settings (You can use gesture to active Menu now!)

4. (Improve) Rearrange the buttons of “More” tab of Menu

5. (Fix) Unable uninstall problem caused by gesture settings (Requires switch widget because of permission issue)

6. (Fix) Crash issue of GO Store

Download v2.83: please click here

————————-

Here is the beta version of GO Launcher v2.82. I need you guys to help us test it and tell me what you feel about the new features.

1. (New) A “News” center in Menu for update information

This “News” center is used for GO Launcher update message, and we put it in the “more” tab of menu. We will send you some messages during the beta period.

2. (New) New GO Store interface and a 1×4 widget

We change the whole interface of GO Store and now we use “tab” style to show entrance of theme, widget and also locker. Tell me what do you think about the new GO Store. We add a new 1×4 widget for it, have a try please.

This is for new users who just install GO Launcher. The “glide up action” is set to active “Menu” and the other one is for notification. We will not change it if you have set these two options.

4. (Improve) Rearrange the buttons of “More” tab of Menu

As what we said, the buttons are rearranged. What do you think about the change?

5. (Fix) Unable uninstallation problem caused by gesture settings (You should install switch widget to )

We fixed the bug in v2.82.1, for this time, you should download the switch widget to use this feature. And you needn’t to deactivate GO Launcher via menu-> settings-> security-> select device administrators before uninstallation.

Download v2.83 beta1: please click here

Download v2.83 beta2: please click here

Download v2.83 beta3: please click here

Download v2.83 beta4: please click here

If you have any bugs or problem, use the feedback button in “menu-> more” to tell us.

1. Муслюм Гюрсес says:

Верните возможность блокировки экрана ярлыком без всяких виджетов !!!

2. sean says:

This is good launcher and all, but could you please make an update for some useful fixes? Like better operation experience and less lag? It ls ridiculous.

Hi.Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      We will continue to optimize performance problems.

3. franck says:

Powerfull and wonderfull launcher. I just can’t use another one :-)
    But, please, is it possible to make it less laggy on galaxy note ? (problem present under each firmware)

This problem concerns every galaxy notes, not just mine… so … around 2 million units;)

Maybe allow more memory use, it might be usefull

thanks in advance for any answer:-)

4. MoMo says:

No switch pluging for lock screen gesture please…its slow. Thanks!

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Your problems can be solved by:
      Menu – Preferences – Gesture Settings – Home key action/Glide up action/Glide down action – Function – Lock screen

• Cem says:

It’s not working now i tried and tried , uninstall and install again but still not working. Please bring it back like before ( App. Menu -> Jest -> Lock Screen )

Hi,Please try this:
          And please install Switch Widget.

• Eminanza says:

I use glide down to lock the screen. This works but I noticed that since a last upgrade, it has become veeeerrrry slow !
            Is it a known bug ?

• MoMo says:

yes, the lock screen by gesture with Switch Widget is very slow sometimes in my SE Neo V. so im usining now Go Launcher v2.81. but thanks for your work! :)

• Eminanza says:

Solved. I don’t know chy but the go switch widget was installed on the sd card. Just move it back to the internal memory and it will be smooth again.

Hi.
      Can you tell me is used for the first time slow, then the second will normal? Or random?And if you use the lock screen button of switch widget , is there will be the problem?

5. The new go store looks nice next update I would like to see ICS style text only app drawer tabs just add option to hide the icons on the tabs and make them thinner we would all love this!

6. troul says:

I’m waiting that “folder improvement”. And hope it will be really soon(

7. Gusions says:

Hi guys, you will introduce a ics’s layout in GO launcher?

8. Donna says:

Unable to make a folder and add bookmarks. Ridiculous!
    NOT using beta and have the latest version

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?

9. Gusions says:

Have you ever considered the idea to make go launcher “ics friendly”? I made a mockup:

10. ajay kajla says:

Please change the launcher UI like ICS and the things like GO launcher EX notification bring them in same apk which is of go launcher and also go locker in same apk file. we have to download them sepratly then install its iritating please make them in a same package.

11. himsin says:

very laggy. Bring new folder interface, wen I add apps in odd numbers in a folder e.g. 3 apps in a folder then it shows one free space for an app, plz make it like adw launcher or ics.

12. adroidrules says:

4 icon dock for the next update!!! PLZ!!!

Hi.
      Thank you for your opinions, your question already record.

• bakai says:

Agree! Let us customize the dock. When there are five apps in the dock, they are too small. I’d like to have four apps there or no dock at all.

Hi, you can hide dock.
        Menu – Preferences – Gesture Settings – Home key action/Glide up action/Glide down action – Function – Show/Hide dock bar.

13. DirtyIdiot says:

I am waiting for that New app drawer…..

14. Rits says:

Please add a Market link in app drawer like in ICS and please add ICS-like menu for the launcher. Also, some performance improvements are needed. It gets laggy from time to time, especially after the last few updates.

Thanks.

15. ryanfg says:

smooth transition on my galaxy mini (gingerbread 2.3.4)

16. koikaze says:

Launcher reset every time enter preferences.

Hi.Do you mean when you enter preferences,it will come back to home screen?

• koikaze says:

Hi,Thank you for useing.
          In order to better solve the problem please provide the following information:
          Phone models:
          Phone system:
          ROM:(Here you can see it:Menu – More – Feedback – Rom OR Settings – About phone – Build number)
          GO Launcher EX version number:(Here you can see it:Menu – Preferences – About GO Launcher EX)

17. Vadim Smilansky says:

Hi!
    I just upgraded rom and after restore part of icons show – can not load.
    How I can know which app/shortcut/widget was in that place on screen? is there are way to see with root broswer in db files?

18. Муслюм Гюрсес says:

please,return an opportunity
    lock screen shortcut
    without any widgets!!!

19. Chris says:

The new gesture to lock screen is horrible! Why change something that worked to well without the widget?

Now, when I press the home button and swipe up or down to lock screen there is a 5 second lag before the screen is locked. Will this be fixed soon? If not, I may need to start looking for other options.

Thanks

• Cem says:

Its not working anymore for me , you have lucky about 5 second lag :)

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      1. If not install the switch widget, will lead to GOLauncher can not uninstall.
      2. Your question already record, we will follow up on this question, thank you for your use.

• MoMo says:

yes, please, solve this, because i cant use newest version for that. I use 2.81 because lock screen works fine!! THANKS!!

• MoMo says:

the problem is lock screen by gesture, is slow sometimes (it’s delay 2-3 seconds) while in 2.81 version it’s immediatly.

20. aghero says:

Does GO Launcher EX drain battery fast?

21. Tortuga64 says:

I currently have 2.62.
    I have many customizations already applied and don’t want to lose any of them or have to go reset up my folders, settings, screens, etc.
    If I install 2.8.3, will it retain whatever I have already setup?

• bakai says:

I think yes, also you may save your settings somewhere in preferences.

Hello, won’t, but please make sure your GOLauncher and the third party widget is installed in phone storage.
      And you also can be done a backup.

22. petrix says:

please add or apply deaful animation efect at open and close app(opening transition)…I don’t like zoom efect

23. bakai says:

I just need four icons in the dock.

24. Hermes says:

Please, consider to give the option of disable the search box in the app drawer because the are users of cm7 as me that uses the search button of the device for launching other aplications. For example I have linked the search button with the app Taskswitcher and every time I use this button while I’m in the app drawer the search option appears. Think that the search box is useful more for users that dont have their apps well organized, but for the ones that uses folders is not very useful. Thank you.

25. Hermes says:

I forgot to say that when I use the search button pressing it with a simple touch and long pressed for launching another app, maybe could consider too to disable the search option long pressing the search button. Thank you.

26. lokapal says:

Your launcher is good, but… (always is some but :-) It would be good to separate it from GO Store and make some performance improvements. It starts other applications rather slowly, if we compare it with Zeam or LauncherPro. Probably, it can be good to has two version of launcher – one with all crazy effects, and one lightweight with all basic functionalty but less bulky and more quick and efficient.

27. PUTIN says:

1. Do not remain in memory.

2. I use the Clee2 theme for icons, but after their large menu icons do not change their size …

28. nheric says:

Please add :
    - Localisation for all widgets
    - icon’s shadows like miui

Thanks for this great launcher

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

Hello, can I a detailed description of the a demand how it.? thank you

• nheric says:

managing multiple languages ​​for all widget (like the calendar widget) and shadows under the icons (like MlUI)…
        I do not know how to be more precise ^^

thanks

29. Naffadz says:

I am alwasy waiting launcher.
    because I your user software

30. Naffadz says:

can I download louncher themes from PC?

31. adam says:

Hello first thank you for this awesome launcher, its my first option no doubt…
    i have a question, since yesterday go launcher ex appears as not compatible with my device, a samsung galaxy ace, but it runs smoothly on it, why appears as not compatible??? thanks in advance…

32. rae says:

hi would like to report that the launcher is still laggy. i love your launcher but the lag is killing me! i have to wait for 1-2 mins (sometimes 3, if i get impatient then touch the screen & it freezes and force stop) for my widgets to load after unlocking. i even had to remove a few widgets so as to make things faster. i dont wanna change launcher because yours is the best but please fix the lag issue soonest possible. thank you!!~

Hello.
      I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.

33. lowkey says:

hi.why i cant install go locker for my galaxy mini?

• pabloud says:

Yes, I’ve been using it since the first version without any problem.

Hi,Thank you for useing.
      In order to better solve the problem please provide the following information:
      Phone models:
      Phone system:
      ROM:
      GO Launcher EX version number: And provide can’t compatible screenshots information, thank you

34. Link_of_Hyrule says:

The news doesn’t have a clear bottobutton any more please add that feature back it was a good design!

35. Gryme says:

News performed better in beta 2 messages don’t edit no more after touch and no option to clear

36. ryanfg says:

2.83 beta4 is fast enough than the previous versions..the transition also works smoothly..but still use 14mb ram..i have samsung galaxy mini (gb 2.3.4)

Hi.
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      We will continue to optimize performance problems.

37. Battax says:

Testing v2.82.1 and icons(apps) labels in homescreens doesn´t display right, the text is not formated correctly. Inside app drawer the same labels display just fine.
    That is the only problem that i see.

For a suggestion the folders when open in homescreen, look strange coming from the top.

Great launcher indeed, been using stock Touchwiz, but i´m considering change to go launcher.

Thanks

Hi.
      Thank you for your opinions, your question already record.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations for problem 1?

• Battax says:

For exemple, this is happening only in apps(all apps, not just a few) on homescreen, inside a folder or not.

Network Signal instead shows Netw…| Info ou BarcodeScanner only Shows BarcodeSca with the first and last letter very faint. Inside appdrawer displays fine, in or out of folders.

I tried different fonts, sizes and 3×3, 4×4, etc grid aligns.

Regards

38. Scoot says:

Please, try fix general performance bugs and laggs in home screen transitions.

- Need performance improvement
    - Fix lagg bugs in homescreen
    - Fix the random speeds in homescreen transitions (sometime are fast and sometime are so slow)

I am using v 2.82.1 and I hope the nex version will have improvements in general. SAMSUNG GALAXY SL, 2.3.6 GB, XXKPQ.

Thanks

Hi.
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      We will continue to optimize performance problems.

39. Scott says:

Just wanted to say the bug I had where icons would disappear on homescreen rotation until screen tapped is now resolved with 2.83. Homescreen seems a bit more responsive in general. Thanks GO team!

Thank you for the information.

40. just see see says:

是时候考虑加点4.0的元素了!

您好!
      非常感谢您对GO桌面产品提出的宝贵意见和建议,我们已做好相关记录,后续会进一步考虑其可行性。

41. delbarta says:

Please give back the glide down lock screen option like in v.2.82. I use it always, so I had to downgrade the new version. Thanks.

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Your problems can be solved by:

• chenshunyu says:

2.83的滑动锁屏必须装go开关,而且锁屏响应速度比之前的版本慢了很多。还是希望go桌面有一个独立的设备管理器权限。

您好,感谢您的使用。
          请您提供以下信息,方便我们跟进处理,谢谢。
          机型:
          系统:
          ROM:(菜单-更多-意见反馈 或 设置 – 关于手机 – 内部版本号)

您好,请问能否告诉我,使用锁屏手势慢的问题,是第一次慢,第二次就正常?还是随机性的?
          还有请问如果使用开关小部件的锁屏按钮会否出现这个问题?

42. despars says:

Please fix scrolling widgets issue on ICS

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?

43. DanyTheBat says:

could you add other gestures, not only up and down, maybe custom gestures?
    Thanks!

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

44. maje90 says:

please make rotating icons for main screen
    like spinboard/springboard of iphone
    make icons rotate (animated) IN PLACE, but also with the name of the icon…
    for widgets invert X and Y of their dimensions (like calendar widget stay firm but all the symbols and texts will rotate, just like the icons when u turn the phone in camera mode)
    and do it for the 4 directions top, bottom, left, right

dont do anything else! this would be awensome!!!
    in future obviously some or all launcher will do it… just make go launcher achieve this for first!
    COME ON!!!

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

45. nibcakes says:

hi, the golauncher twitter widget keeps directing me to the web browser whenever I clicked on someone’s profile. it used to bring me to my twitter app which is really convenient. can something be done about this? thanks :)

46. adikpetrelli says:

when will i get the option for a 4row dock icons! will be back using go launcher instead of my recent launcher that have the options for a 4 row dock icon which now i am using. .initial of the launcher is adw ex ! lol
    please what can be so hard GO! 4 ICON ON DOCK AND BIG ICON ONLY FOR THE DOCK ICONS!! IS BECAUSE I LOVE MIUI STYLE YOU KNOW. . . .PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR ME AND THE REST OF US! thank you. . (◦ˆ⌣ˆ◦)•.♥.•

47. ryanfg says:

v 2.83 is very nice..but use 17mb of ram..keep optimizing performance with use less ram.. thanks 2 go dev team..

Hi.
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      We will continue to optimize performance problems.

48. Mr.Yummy says:

I found a new problem during I used this version.I would use the shortcut “Lock screen” of Go Launcher,but every times I tapped the shortcut the screen would be delayed seconds then locked it off.I test it over and over again between two Android phones wit Go Launcher v2.83,the same as them.I turn it into version 2.80 now,I can use the shortcut in normal.

• chenshunyu says:

I turn it into version 2.82 now,I can use the shortcut in normal.

Hi,Thank you for useing.
      In order to better solve the problem please provide the following information:
      Phone models:
      Phone system:

Hi.

49. [...] It's good, but not as smooth as LauncherPro. Icons are big, drawer has better graphic effects. Go Launcher: The last ver I tried on my tablet was not smooth as the two above. SPB Shell 3D: Doesn't run as [...]

• Mr.Yummy says:

I just wish that the devolopers don’t ignore the practicability of apps which are being devoloped.It may take some bad experience to the user.And that’s all of my advice.

50. chenshunyu says:

2.83的一个更新很不新欢:(修复)操作手势导致的卸载问题(需要调用开关小部件,否则卸载GO桌面时会出现权限错误)。划屏锁机的响应速度比之前版本慢了很多,而且还得另外安装一个apk,不喜欢。

您好,感谢您的使用。
      请您提供以下信息,方便我们跟进处理,谢谢。
      机型:
      系统:
      ROM:(菜单-更多-意见反馈 或 设置 – 关于手机 – 内部版本号)

您好,请问能否告诉我,使用锁屏手势慢的问题,是第一次慢,第二次就正常?还是随机性的?
      还有请问如果使用开关小部件的锁屏按钮会否出现这个问题?

• chenshunyu says:

机型:华为U8800+。ROM:2.2.2。如果手机从关屏锁定到开屏解锁后什么程序都不用,划屏锁机响应很快;如果打开任何程序再退出,划屏锁机相应目测需要3秒。我现在换回2.82了,所以开关小部件卸载了,第二个问题回答不了。

好的,明白。
          能否麻烦您提供一下ROM呢?
          在菜单-更多-意见反馈中可看到 或 设置 – 关于手机 – 内部版本号

您好,感谢您提供的信息。
          我们已记录好,将把这些信息提交给研发的同事跟进测试,感谢您的使用。

51. nick says:

Just a quick question but this new update adds the news icon to the “More” tab and I was wondering how we can theme this to a different icon please :)

I.E. under desk.xml what can we type to change the icon? (or somewhere else we can change it)

Some themes look wrong now because the new icon isn’t changed!

Thanks!

52. [...] It's good, but not as smooth as LauncherPro. Icons are big, drawer has better graphic effects. Go Launcher: The last ver I tried on my tablet was not smooth as the two above. SPB Shell 3D: Doesn't run as [...]

53. Gh0strider says:

first of all I really appreciate your work.
    But there is one thing I miss in GO Launcher. In Samsungs TouchWiz appdrawer it is possible to create new pages without having one page filled with apps. So you can for example have 6 apps on one page, 10 apps on the next and 3 on another page.
    It would be pretty nice if you could manage to implement an option, that allows to sort apps like that. Either way, I like Go Launcher and will continue using it, but that option would make it nearly perfect in my opinion.

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

54. MoMo says:

Best launcher!! thanks!!

55. Andre says:

Can you please tell me the path where I can find the Go Launcher Backgrounds? Because when using the native android lock screen method you are not able to select a go launcher background as locking background.

56. Suki says:

Hi there, I recently installed the Go Launcher. I like it. It’s cool!! But I found I couldn’t add the official HTC Music widget on the Go Launcher screen. Please help. Thanks

• Suki says:

FYI, I’m using HTC Vivid.

Hi.
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      I’m very sorry, part of the original system widget is not support when using GO Launcher EX.

57. PUTIN says:

Unloaded constantly from RAM, though he respective item preferences marked …

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?

58. THOR says:

Hi, with the last update is very cool but the response of slide (up) of menu (settings) is slow and the menu it opens in late (after 1-2 second) that i slide in up, please fix this problem, instead the response of slide down of notification bar is perfect, for fix i suggest to your of copy the response of notification bar that is perfect and replace the current response of slide up of menu with the same response of slide down of notification bar, and also the response of widget go in late, when i keep press one widget for move the icon or other the widget is selected in late, instead the response of apps is perfect and the apps is selected in 2-3 second instead the widget is selected in late respect to apps and is selected in 3-3,5 second, please fix also this problem, use the response of apps that is perfect and replace the response of widgets with the same response of apps, please fix this problems on next update, thanks in advance.

Hi,Thank you for useing.
      In order to better solve the problem please provide the following information:
      Phone models:
      Phone system:

59. alan725 says:

any way to disable the “News” feature?

60. Franjua says:

Good morning

First of all that are doing a great job, I do not change this launcher for all the gold in the world.
    I would like to make transparent the status bar. I know you can hide, but just want to see the icons.

Would it be possible to do in future versions?

61. Hicham says:

the launcher was smoother in the 2.82 but now the transition are slower, even if i change the speed in the settings. please make it faster and smoother. galaxy s i9000. android 2.3.4. thanks

• Hicham says:

based on the hardware acceleration you can make this launcher better and faster. (like opera mini next does)

Thank you for the information.

62. David says:

Using go launcher for a long time. I think it is the best, but i miss the tablet transition and the cards transition as in ics, it would be great if we could have this transitions in the next version.

Thanks and keep the hard work

63. just see see says:

静下心来,做点有用的。
    不要花心思在菜单里,这里挪一下,那里改一下,
    真心没意义!

• FireBird says:

Hello developers, WTF. Please focus on the core value of this already beautiful launcher:- 1st Performance, 2nd Performance 3rd Performance!!!

Stop wasting your efforts doing all these non-sense changes. Most of these changes we hardly or never use!!!

Hi.Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
        We will continue to optimize performance problems.

您好,感谢您的意见。
      我们会继续优化性能方面的问题。

64. Mr.Yummy says:

I am still use the ver2.80 because the Lock screen delay of Go Launcer Pro.I hope that the developers have been in busy correction for the problem.All the, best.

Hi,Thank you for useing.
      In order to better solve the problem please provide the following information:
      Phone models:
      Phone system:

65. surr3a1 says:

Hello guys,

I have two questions:

1. Are we ever going to see 4 icons in dock for Go Launcher?

2. Can we make the icons bigger than the 85 limit allowed by the custom size(maybe a 100 limit)?

Thank you!

66. Fox Jedah says:

not a question or a suggestion, just a big thanks for a great work! and really, it just feels good seeing that you answer every single post. Thanks to all on your team.

67. FireBird says:

• Hisham says:

Agree ! Less use of RAM, more responsivity, performance, performance and performance … ! Please make this great launcher the best ever !

Hi.Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
        We will continue to optimize performance problems.

68. Tena SAMA says:

功能表进出特效不够流畅,
    还有,滑动时希望增加类似Android 4.0启动器的“卡片堆叠”特效

您好!
      非常感谢您对GO桌面产品提出的宝贵意见和建议,我们已做好相关记录,后续会进一步考虑其可行性。

69. Nikita says:

Best launcher on android ever see, but very.. VERY laggy on Galaxy Note, when I slide desktop it has around 2 ms. freez. And wrong formation of graphical elements on HD display, please improve performance and fix bugs of displaying shortcuts on HD displays.

Hi,Thank you for useing.
      In order to better solve the problem please provide the following information:
      Phone models:
      Phone system:

• Nikita says:

Phone GT-N7000 android 2.3.6 build XXLC1
        GO Launcher version 2.83

Thank you for the information.

70. Joey says:

Absolutely love this launcher and works great on my Samsung Fascinate. Only thing I noticed is there isn’t any haptic feedback or vibration when I touch the menu button? Is that normal or do I have a setting off? Thanks!

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Your problems can be solved by:
      Settings – Sound – Vibrate Feedback

• Joey says:

I have the Haptic Feedback turned on, on my phone. I get the vibration from the home, back and serach buttons but not menu. This is only the case using Go Launcher. If I switch to my stock launcher I have feedback from all buttons.

Hi,Thank you for useing.
          In order to better solve the problem please provide the following information:
          Phone models:
          Phone system:

• Joey says:

Verizon Samsung Fascinate running Gingerbread. Firmware 2.3.5. Build Number SCH-I500.EH03. Thanks.

Thank you for the information.

71. Darek says:

Pliss can u make ICON SIZE more than 85, 150pt should be good.

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

72. [...] on the data to sd-ext, not re-coding or anything intensive) download go launcher from here GO Launcher v2.83 | GO Launcher | GO?? GO Launcher v2.83 | Offical blog of GO Launcher and use the apkinstaller to install it then you can remove zeam and shouldn't have any problems. [...]

73. pg says:

nice work…but can you put 7 icons on dock??? And please enable custom colour on lock icon and time and date in go locker?!

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

74. HackitZ says:

Hi, I was using go launcher for a while and have requested a new feature. my request has never been responded too and i moved on.

So i’m asking again, can you add more icons on the dock?
    it seems to be common with at least two other launchers and it’s a feature i cant live without.

i love to have 7 icons on the dock.
    Please, please, at least respond so i know if the feature might be looked at and maybe added.

Thanks

• HackitZ says:

hi again, im waiting to see if any mods or admins respond to my request. even if it’s to say we will never add this feature. at least then i will know.

I’ll keep waiting.

Funny i have been asking for this for over a year now! and not once has anyone mentioned it. my first requests we’re on the xda thread.

Should i just give up?

Thank you for using.
      We will add this function in the future.

75. Martin says:

Can I have ICS’s card transition effect on Go launcher please?? I love the ICS transition so much that I am using apex / nova now, but I like to go back to GO

i am on galaxy s2 ICS leak build

this is what i mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lraMMY15aEI&feature=youtu.be&t=25s

76. [...] optimus does not have access to market so any direct DL will be apreciated You can download Go Launcher from their portal. Then you can increase the font [...]

77. dfgfgf says:

建议底部dock栏的图标加大

78. Thanh Long says:

I really like this app, but I really want to have options of

1. Disable dock/bar in homescreen and app drawer, like adw launcher. In app drawer, I can use home or back button to get back to home screen, the home icon is not needed.

2. Lock home screen, so the icon position, size, will not be changed, when I use 1 home screen only. I use galaxy note, so don’t need so much screen. All the effect can be disabled.

79. Thanh Long says:

Ah, when I choose vertical scroll in app drawer, the top have a white space (it is the position of app drawer indicator), can you remove the space in vertical mode?

80. hugozo says:

htc desire cyanogen 7.2 rc1

on 2.85 release, no possibilty to add more than 9 screens

message “upper limit” appears

81. m4dm4x says:

Hey,

my comment is still awaiting moderation…

Do you need any further feedback from me?

Can you tell me wether this is due to Launcher?

Nobody else having this problem?

82. admin says:

Hi, What can I help you?

83. HackitZ says:

I’ll keep waiting.

Should i just give up?

84. admin says:

Thank you for using.
    We will add this function in the future.

85. HackitZ says: