Weather Widget v1.0 released

March 5, 2012 by admin

GO Weather Widget is another useful widget exclusively designed for GO Launcher EX. GO Weather Widget not only delivers the most accurate weather information anywhere any time but also provides the most convenient way to know about the weather info. You can even switch among multiple cities just directly in your home screen.

Available Size:

-4×2

-4×1

-1 x1

Actions:

-City switch

-Automatic positioning

-Auto Refresh

How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?

-Press the menu button

-Choose the “Add” button

-Choose the “GOWidget”

-Choose the widget you want to add and choose your favorite size

-Then press the “ Add to screen”

Keywords: GO Launcher EX, GOWidget, GO Weather, Weather, City, Clock, Date

Download Weather Wiget v1.0Please click here

1. jay says:

Won’t find cities in California

2. samsung galexi naderi says:

hhfds

3. PUTIN says:

Do not connect to inet…….

4. clem says:

…thanks for the new widget
    its a nice one
    but cant change from fahr. to cel.
    greetz clem

5. Dex_nic says:

Pls add weather source Accuweather.com.

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility. Please stay tuned for our next versions.
      Keep in touch!

6. clem says:

…sorry it works now
    -change to celsius-
    very nice and useful
    thanks in advance
    clem

7. alex says:

Please add Europe/Serbia! Nice widget
    !

8. Carloz says:

Very Nice UI and I’m sure will improve with time.At this stage only shows what is happening right now which I can find out by looking out the window.Pls. consider accuweather or similar which presents a forecast for Morning Afternoon & Evening and at least a three day forecast.

Thxs

9. What is the difference between this and GO Weather? I think it would be good if you integrated this and GO Weather instead of keeping them separate!

10. ryanfg says:

can U make all of go widgets separated from go launcher?I love go widgets,but sometimes I switched go launcher into another launcher,so I can’t add go widgets on my homescreen.

11. BackInSpace says:

Nice one, but… can anybody tell me, which theme was used for Market screenshots and how in the name of [$DEITY] can you get it? I only got totally transparent background instead of nice semitransparent one :)

12. just see see says:

不好看哦。

您好,请问是哪个地方仍需要改进,能详细说说您的意见吗.? 谢谢

13. Tran says:

It’s a nice widget but i think you should add more setting to it such as: change font, size of text, bla bla bla,… I think that necessary for LDPI screen :) I hope that my idea is useful for you

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.

14. George says:

Great widget. Another suggestion would be if you could add calendar events to the 4×2 widget it has plenty of space. It could show 2-3 upcoming events.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      Keep in touch!

15. bankai says:

Perfect, just missing the French translation and choice of date format.
    Otherwise my little village in France is recognized.
    also missing icons for the night because I had a great sun that night.
    No gingerbread bug for now.

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

16. neo@know-how.org.ua says:

okey.
    the only thing we still miss is sense-like photoalbum widgtet

Hello, what can I sense-like photoalbum widgtet specific refers to how to function, can you describe it.? thank you

17. Haley says:

I’ve tried Go Weather before and loved it, with one exception. I’d really like to be able to see the heat index/wind chill. The “real feel” if you would. Oftentimes in my part of the country the actual air temperature might be one thing but the feel is something very different.

Thanks, Go Team! Keep up the great work!

Hello, your demand we already do other related records, the subsequent will consider the function credibility, and thank you for support

18. Zi says:

Can this widget be themed? If so how do you go about developing a theme?

Hello, your demand has good correlation record and follow up as soon as possible, thank you for your use and support

19. jeriko says:

Heyho :-)

Critical Bug:

On the 4×1 Widget, when tapping on the clock it says “Cannot find alarm in your system”, on th 4×2 widget it works. (Galaxy S, 2.3.6)

Some further suggestions:

1. Please add a moon image for the night
    2. Please make the update interval more frequency (for example 15min / 30min)
    3. Please add a space after every “:”, for now it displays for example “High:7°C” instead of “High 7°C”
    4. Please make it possible to start a custom app when clicking either on the weather image or the temperature degreee.

5. What weather service are you using? :)

Best regards

20. jwchongr says:

First time i comment a widget. ilove it. its very useful. need a version in spanish and more skins. thanks

Hello, thank you for your use and support, we have records your needs, look for more version of the update

21. tommy says:

please add different date formats like 23/02/2010

Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility. Keep in touch!

22. rob says:

Hi, I like your weather widget but have some remarks.
    - It would be nice if it can have a localized weather prediction where ever you are, your current location.
    - I have Las Palmas as locationt added but that gives temperatures way off, some 33 degrees wherev it should be just above the 20 degrees, so that is not correct. Other locations seems okee.
    Keep up the good work.
    regards…

23. Jeriko says:

Since the last update prediction only for the bext day… :o

24. Branko says:

If you add an option to open a custom application when pressing the clock and weather icon, and also the option to choose the weather provider it could easily be the BEST weather widget/app on the market!

25. Peter Verver says:

Why are there chinese characters under the date and above the time? Can you translate them to English or remove them. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Peter.

26. _luara_ says:

Really love the widget, but after a few days it stopped updating and keeps displays a pop-up error: “Cannot get weather info”. I’ve tried removing the city and adding it back, adding different cities, removing the widget and adding it to the desktop again. No changes. I even tried uninstalling the widget and installing it again. Still no changes. Tried with both wifi and GPS on, no changes.

Phone is a Samsung Apolo 3 (GT-I5800), Android version is 2.2 Froyo.