GO Power Master V1.7 Beta released!

June 16, 2012 by admin

Here we released the beta version 1.7 of the GO Power Master. Many new features supported. Please have a try!

If you have any problem, please tell us!

Features:

1.(New)Support the transparency Theme(Install the Transparency Theme v3.46)

2.(New)Add the Mobile Date Control, Auto-restore mobile date when screen is on

3.(New)Add the lock list, you can find it in the setting

4.(New)You can move it into SD card.

Download:Please click here

1. Karen says:

So far works well as the older version did. Transparent theme also works. Also remembered my mode settings from older version. I had tried it before but needed to delete to make space on device. Will keep trying to see how it performs.

2. Sam says:

have you resolved the bug that when the phone is off, profiles won’t change to current when i start the phone?

Hello, I am sorry did not understand what you mean, I refer to open the phone the program what the problem?

• Sam says:

i explain better
        if i make a profile that start at 09 am and i open the phone at 10 am, the profile won’t change, remain the old profile, not the current that would be the one from 09 am

Hello, only whether the intelligent power-saving state model can not automatically on a time switch? Other state mode switch to normal.?

• Sam says:

i think that for all profile there is this bug.
            for open the phone i mean make it on (so was off and no profile change at the start of it)

3. ROD says:

Y’all got a 4g and a application shortcut switch?

4. zhuda says:

I’m a user of Galaxy Note in 4.0.3.

When Samsung updated its Note last month, Mobile data control doesn’t work via 3rd party application including Go Power Maseter. Mobile data (LTE / 3G) can be turn on/off only from the device setup menu.

Juice defender (Battery saver) and other similar widgets also cannot turn on/off mobile data.

This means MODE and New function ‘Mobile Data Control’ don’t work properly. Ironically, ‘Flight mode’ can be controlled by Power matser via ‘Alarm Mode’.

Hello, Is there any case try not to use Juice defender, there will still be the problem.?

• zhuda says:

I don’t use other battery saver application except Go Power Master. Also, Go switch widget also cannot turn on/off mobile network connection. When I click ‘Mobile network’ button, there is no changes.

FYI, Airplain mode works well and it disconnects both radio and data connection without any problem.

ok, we will record your questions as soon as possible and follow-up, very sorry for the inconvenience

5. Clara says:

I’m using Samsung Notes… Can I check how to include Tibetan Language into Go Keyboard?
    Thanks.

6. Michelasso says:

It is using far too much CPU, even more than the acore processes. When it is supposed to do nearly nothing (i disabled everything in settings. Only the widget is alive):

$ ps | sort -k 3 | tail -8
    9763 10007 0:11 {e.process.gapps} com.google.process.gapps
    17165 10158 0:14 {d.process.acore} android.process.acore
    6829 10096 0:14 {e.hartig.abtpro} de.hartig.abtpro
    2710 10142 0:15 {d.process.acore} android.process.acore
    1593 10032 0:29 {oid.inputmethod} com.swype.android.inputmethod
    17762 10138 0:31 {nna.foursquared} com.joelapenna.foursquared
    4577 10156 1:40 {t.gopowermaster} com.gau.go.launcherex.gowidget.gopowermaster

My phone is a Samsung GT-S5570I, Gingerbread 2.3.6.

• Michelasso says:

I am talking about the last official release, v 1.71.

Hello, what is the GO Power Master takes up a lot of memory space?

• Michelasso says:

No, CPU time. It keeps running. As you see in the “ps” output (from adb shell) it uses most CPU than anything else. 1:40 (1 minute 40 sec. I just rebooted the phone), more than thrice of the previous process. In other words it is a battery drainer. Which is ironic since it is supposed to save battery time.

7. Chibi says:

Can’t add Go Contact EX and GO SMS Pro to Optimization lock list~
    It doesn’t show in the list of applications allowed.

8. rinehart says:

Hi, Have you tested on latest Android version – Ice cream Sandwich?
    On my brand new Samsung Galaxy S3, power consumption report – application tab is empty. Only hardware consumption report are shown. Could you check it?