GO Power Master v1.9 Beta

July 28, 2012 by admin

Here we released the beta version 1.9 of GO Power Master.It has a new interface and is more energy-efficient now. Please have try.

New features:

1. (Fixed)The flight Mode can not be canceled.

2. (New)The new interface of GO Power Master.

3. (New)Add a new charging info.

4. (New)Add the instructions for using battery.

5. (New)Add the background consumption of apps.

Download: Please click here

1. Alo says:

Can’t see battery % on status bar. White text is invisible.

Hello, Thank you for your feedback, we will optimize

• Link_of_Hyrule says:

I really liked the old on. You should make several options for which battery icon is displayed. Also you should make a hide icon but keep notification option as well.

2. Sam says:

make the notification bar infos with transparent background, and add % text in icon

3. Sam says:

when wifi smart mode is on, after screen off the wifi reconnect but the wifi icon signal show a wrong signal

4. Patrik says:

The stuffs on the transparent widget are invisible. (ex. wifi, 3G, Radio, Brightness) But only on the transparent 4×2 widget. The white one is ok.
    And I think, the “old” battery status style was better, I think :)
    (HTC Desire HD)

• Bryan says:

I like also the old battery style. it looks more cool.

Hello, may I ask the icon can not display or display unclear.? Provide screenshots.? In order to better follow-up, thank you

5. denis says:

Dont’t work on Sony Ericsson xperia x 10 mini pro

6. Gryme says:

Keeps crashing!!! Going back to the older version

Hello, please provide your phone model, system information, and the current version of the GO Power Master, thank you

7. Gryme says:

Product=htc_supersonic
    PhoneModel=PC36100
    Kernel=2.6.35.10-g94d0005
    ROM=5.07.651.1
    Board=supersonic
    Device=supersonic
    Density=1.5
    PackageName=com.gau.go.launcherex
    AndroidVersion=2.3.5
    TotalMemSize=427MB
    FreeMemSize=82MB
    Rom App Heap Size=32MB

8. Jon says:

Same here, keeps crashing.

Hello, please provide your phone model, system information, and the current version of the GO Power Master, thanks

• Jon says:

#Sun Jul 29 00:28:11 EDT 2012
        TIME=1328497517000
        FINGERPRINT=TOSHIBA/tostab03/tostab03:3.2.1/HTK55D/31.5.0003:user/release-keys
        BOARD=tostab03
        FilePath=/data/data/com.gau.go.launcherex.gowidget.gopowermaster/files
        PRODUCT=tostab03
        DISPLAY=HTK55D.31.5.0003 (DaleNet OOM Rooted)
        PhoneModel=AT100
        AndroidVersion=3.2.1
        TotalMemSize=3170648064
        ID=HTK55D
        CustomData=
        BRAND=TOSHIBA
        TYPE=user
        StackTrace=Unable to start service com.gau.go.launcherex.gowidget.powersave.service.DataService@407c3720 with null: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionjava.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start service com.gau.go.launcherex.gowidget.powersave.service.DataService@407c3720 with null: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(ActivityThread.java:2220)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1800(ActivityThread.java:122)
        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1087)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:132)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4123)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:491)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:841)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:599)
        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
        Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.gau.go.launcherex.gowidget.powersave.service.DataService.onStartCommand(DataService.java:68)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(ActivityThread.java:2207)
        … 10 more
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(ActivityThread.java:2207)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1800(ActivityThread.java:122)
        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1087)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:132)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4123)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:491)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:599)
        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

9. Sam says:

crash also here, i sent the error report

Hello, please provide your phone model, system information, and the current version of the GO Power Master, and what is the operation will crash.? thanks

10. Bryan says:

When I connect my smartphone on my pc using usb connector. my smartphone only show common charging but connect to pc don’t show. it cannot connect.

11. Nick says:

I was happy with the launcher for awhile, but have decided to go back to the basic TW launcher on my S2. When I uninstalled GoLauncher, there was an app placed in my app drawer that advertises GoLauncher, and provides a link to download it from the market place. I have tried everything to remove this advertising app. How do I get this off my phone?!

12. Schoerb says:

When I open the Total-menu on the last tab, my htc Desire reboots. When I open the popup-menu on the first tab of the app, everything is fine.
    So what is wrong with the total-menu?

Hello, may I ask whether to use the latest version of GO Power the Master?

• Schoerb says:

The new beta 1.9 crashes. With 1.8 and before I neverhad problems.

• Frederico says:

That is true. They just have spoiled what was a good app!
          And now they constantly ask to go to the paid version! Do you know another similar app?

13. Erendal says:

Purchase new function of go power master?!?! Bad Choice…

14. Frederico says:

Hello. Unfortunately, you just spoiled what was a good app!
    Once upgraded, “go power master” bugged all the time. And the app now ASKS CONSTANTLY TO GO TO THE PAID version! It was a great app. Spoiled. I had to uninstall it till you fix the bugs and stop asking to go to paid version.

15. Frederico says:

btw,my phone is Galaxy s advanced (GT-i9070), gingebread 2.3.6. I never had problems with the app before the atualization to the latest version

• Frederico says:

I´m using 2.0 Version, which is supposed to be better than the beta version (1.9).

16. Erendal says:

2 process and 7 service…. Very very fat… The full version is very very performance??

17. Erendal says:

Uninstalled… Sorry.

18. Joshua says:

Ever since your software updated to 2.02, my LED notifications no longer work on my Samsung Galaxy 3. How do I fix this or do I just stop using your software?

19. Sam says:

the widget consume phone ram!

Hello, I would like to ask your phone model and system information is …?