GO Launcher HD v1.16

September 7, 2012 by admin

Here is the new version of GO Launcher HD v1.16.

We need you guys to help us use it and tell me what you feel about the new features.

1. (Improve) Optimizes customizable gesture interface

2. (Improve) Pushes free phone themes

3. (Fix) Error of Moving folders from dock bar to desktop screens

If you have any bugs or problems, use the feedback button in “Menu-> Feedback” to tell us.

Download V1.16

1. mai18786 says:

it’ better than old version. but i want a transition home screen and app drawer

2. xianping016 says:

在我的平板T30
    上总是弹出提示正在使用平板版本,让下载手机版,但我的就是平板啊!点取消或下载都无效,回到桌面就提示,根本无法使用!

3. jeannette says:

Still I would like to be able to have an icon to open the app drawer.

Thanks

4. Karen says:

Works better than the last version.

5. Le Thanh Long says:

I install both HD and EX version on Tab 7+ and Galaxy Note. After along time of using these product, I really like, and I hope they will have more settings.

Settings for HD:
    - Icon size (As 64,72,80 on EX), font size (I use 18 when install EX)
    - Better screen support for 1024×600 (Tab7+, HD has a large unused space on top and bottom, which take 1/4 screen.)
    - Remove overlay effect on folder icon when opening.

For EX:
    - Popup panel (like HD), when open folder, insteed of sliding screen. In Galaxy Note, this effect run very slow.

I prefer EX, but on Tab 7+ I use HD just because of the popup panel when opening folder. I don’t need any thing more in EX, it’s too enought for a user.

If I use HD on Tab 7+, and create a folder on home screen, I really don’t want to open it :”(

The next step, I think is the speed of these product, because many users with weak device (Ex: Galaxy Mini 2), install the Ex version and use with some lags, but don’t want to change to another launcher.

• when says:

Settings for HD:
      - Icon size (As 64,72,80 on EX), font size (I use 18 when install EX)
      - Remove overlay effect on folder icon when opening.

6. Zeeman Kay says:

HD Launcher always crashes and very laggy after got update android 4.1 from Asus for my Transformer…..

Hi.
      I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned.

7. Gabe says:

Still needs widget theme support. Some GO apps will not run, they state that Go Launcher EX needs to be installed.

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

8. Rick says:

When I try to add a widget on home screen, the caption for widgets are not displayed. Is it my phone or Go Launcher? In previous versions, I didn’t experience this kind of issue.

9. beat says:

works well but needs to be more customizable, and arrange the icons fit well and not be spliced ​​one with the other

10. Bill says:

Wallpaper will still not display on the Vizio VTAB1008.

11. theme4droid says:

Paid themes do not work
    in android 4.1 jelly bean
    on any device
    help with that.
    the new security records jelly bean paid applications in MNT / ASSEC.
    where golauncherpad and golocker can not read
    need help and this is resolved
    my mail is theme4ndroid@gmail.com

Hi.
      Thank you for the information.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned.

12. Cres says:

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, aggravation
    Everybody allegation
    In the suite, on the news
    Everybody dog food
    Bang bang, shot dead
    Everybody’s gone mad
    All I wanna say is that
    They don’t really care about us
    All I wanna say is that
    They don’t really care about us
    Tell me what has become of my rights
    Am I invisible because you ignore me?
    Your “OLD VERSION” promised me free liberty, now
    I’m tired of bein’ the victim of “BLOAT, ADS, and CRAP”
    They’re throwing my phone in a ADS PREMIUM SHIT with a BAD PERFORMANCE
    I can’t believe this is the DEVS from which I USED BEFORE
    You know I really do hate to say it
    The GO DEVS don’t wanna see
    But if THE COMMUNITY was livin’
    THEY wouldn’t let this be, no, no
    Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, speculation
    Everybody litigation
    Beat me, bash me
    You can never trash me
    Hit me, kick me
    You can never get me
    All I wanna say is that
    They don’t really care about us
    All I wanna say is that
    They don’t really care about us
    Some things in life they just don’t wanna see
    But if THE COMMUNITY was livin’
    THEY wouldn’t let this be, no, no!!

13. memscape says:

I can not get at the theme maker, the homepage has a fault … I always get the message “Oops Google Chrome could not connect to gotheme.goforandroid.com: 8080 … I get all theme makers … can someone please help me

14. Rawr says:

The second i installed this on my Kindle Fire, it seems like it thinks my Kindle is a “Landscape” Tablet and whe ni want a background it will auto zoom it as if it was landscape, how can i make it portrait again?

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher HD.
      Your problems can be solved by:
      Menu – Preferences – Screen settings – Wallpaper scroll – Vertical screen wallpaper patterns .

15. Alex says:

On my Huawei Madia Pad after update to 1.16 full freeze for Launcher HD. How take roll-back?

16. David says:

V1.16 crashes. Down grading to V1.15

17. David says:

Have installed V1.16. Freezes for long time before responding. Downgrade has same issues now. I have an Acer A500 Tablet running Android 4.0.3

Hi.
      I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned, and will fix it soon.

18. Peter says:

The newest Version don not work on my tablet. It absolut slowly. It is unusabel. I think it was an error this widgets. Where can i download an older version.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Gt-7500
    Android 3.1

Hi.
      I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned, and will fix it soon.

19. Jbushey says:

Crashes at boot everytime, very unstable, locks up. can you put 1.15 back out there as v1.17 so we can down grade for stability,I feel like an alpha test not a beta tester….

20. gc16chestnut says:

Having slow performance, long delays, and force close issues with 1.16.1 as well. When I look at my CPU monitor, it is maxing out the processor. I downgraded to 1.15 using the crossed out ‘beta’ link from your forums on the 1.15 page. There Seems to be a real issue with the current release.

I am using an Ainol Aurora II.

Hi.
      I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned, and will fix it soon.

21. Jason says:

Booo…..Go Launcher does not work with Kindle Fire HD’s….Somehow it is like…blocked…???

22. Georg says:

After last upgrade get big delays in some operations – screen transitions, app drawer opening and so on.
    Samsung P6800.

23. jyksch says:

Not usable since 1.16.1, back to 1.16 also causes crashes. Where can I get a recent, stable version?

24. Anton says: