GO Launcher HD v1.17

September 27, 2012 by admin

Here is the new version of GO Launcher HD v1.17.

We also update “Dryad Theme” and “Thanks Theme”.

We need you guys to help us use it and tell me what you feel about the new features.

1. (New)Replace themes icon on app and folder(Long press icon->Replace)

2. (Improve)Lag when entering app drawer

3. (Improve)Expand the screen’s use space in portrait mode

If you have any bugs or problems, use the feedback button in “Menu-> Feedback” to tell us.

DownLoad V1.17

DownLoad Dryad Theme

DownLoad Thanks Theme

1. tryed this it got me in web Igive it thumbs up.

2. check out this app go launcher EX.

3. Carlos says:

There is two things that I miss from the HD version. One is the default behavior of the stock launcher, when switching homescreens or drawer pages (you can click on the empty sides of the screen to move between than). Another one are transition effects.

Thanks for this new version, the drawer opening now is really smooth.

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

4. Sean Clark says:

Still no support for the Kindle Fire HD? Cmon, you guys can do it. I used GO launcher on my original fire and HATE using the Kindle launcher. Please find a way to make it work!

Hi!
      Thank you for using.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?

• Sean Clark says:

Well, I bought an original Kindle Fire ten days before the KF HD was announced. I used Go EX on the original Fire (without rooting) and it made things SO much more accessible. But unless I root, I can’t get it on my new Kindle Fire HD (I traded the original in – 30 day return policy). Any idea if you guys will be supporting it/ Amazon will be supporting you?

5. Chi Hang says:

still get problem in direct dial for Samsung. after Chuck the shortcut, the toast notification said no such application

Hi.
      We are sorry it causes inconvenience to you.
      In order to better look into the problem, Would you like to provide the following information:
      Models:
      System:
      Build Number:(Here you can see it:Settings – About phone – “Build number”)
      Kernel Version: (Settings – About phone – “Kernel Version”)

• ChiHang says:

Model: GT-P6800
        Build: IMM76D.ZSLP7
        Kernel: 3.0.15-P6800ZSLP7-CL910862
        Thanks

6. N says:

Go Launcher HD is a great app but there are a few problems with it on my Unrooted Kindle Fire. Every time I unlock my device, the wallpaper changes to one of the default Kindle Wallpapers instead of the one I chose through Go Launcher. I would really like to use this app to its full functionality while not rooting my Kindle Fire. Could you please fix this on the next version if possible? My Kindle Fire is the original one, not the new one. It is running version 6.3.1 (latest version) of its OS.
    Thanks

• Hi,

There is a way to have one wallpaper be with go launcher ex, and not change whenever you lock and unlock on a kindle fire. Its a small app. Email me at minecraftworlds123@ymail.com and i will send you the .apk file as an attachment. No viruses. You can virus scan it, if you want.

Hi.
      We are sorry it causes inconvenience to you.
      System:
      Build Number:(Here you can see it:Settings – About phone – “Build number”)
      Kernel Version: (Settings – About phone – “Kernel Version”)

• N says:

I’m not running Go Launcher HD on a phone but on a Kindle Fire, so I can’t go to ‘about phone’. However I’m guessing that build number means the Kindle System Version? That is 6.3.1. It is a forked version if the Aneroid 2.3 OS. I’m not sure what Kernel Version means though.
        I hope it will be possible to not have he wallpaper change whey time I unlock my Kindle Fire, so that I can use the HD and Live wallpapers.

Thanks

7. Jon says:

I cannot change the gesture of an icon in the app drawer. I press the app, choose gesture, choose the application….but it still defaults to the original. How do we change this?

• Jon says:

This is for Go launcher ex.

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Please check this settings:
      Menu – Preferences – Gesture Settings – Home key action/Glide up action/Glide down action/Double tap – Application.

8. AndroLover says:

the HD version of go launchr is very good and i love it cuz im using samsun galaxy tab 7.7 Hd version is meant for the tablets and its just lovely. dear developers you are doing a great job but im sure there is some points which i and probably much of the go launcher ex users want to see.. first transition effects and all the other customization features in launcher ex like transition smoothness and icom custom size options and a “Go Locker HD” for tablets because it will be a very good thing to have a locker display changing acccording to holding of your tablet in portrait or landscape position keep up the good work we adore you :)

• AndroLover says:

Also running program tab is showing the app’s isnt running on my device android 3.2 samsun galaxy tab 7.7

9. Karan Grewal says:

Why can’t we have “GO SHORTCUT” included in the HD tablet version. Like we have in the phone version? Especially Appdrawer shortcut.

It is sometime difficult to reach the only shortcut to open the app drawer located on the top right.

PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE :-D

• Karan Grewal says:

Also, the gesture workaround to the problem is not so easy as the space to draw the gesture only a0ears in the middle of the screen and I don’t have very long thumbs

10. Miguel Arana says:

Having issues with loading themes on ASUS Transform 1st generation.

11. Gabriel says:

I am using Samsung Galaxy s3 and I have been using Go Launcher Ex for the past two months. There has always been a bug, however, which is that desktop icons and even entire folders will just randomly vanish. I can find them in the apps drawer and drag them back to the desktop but it is annoying especially because it happens all the time. There is no pattern or rule as to what apps it happens to either, they just disappear as they please. Please fix this problem.

12. tony says:

it said it would replace another one of my apps so i dont want to download it

13. Santosh says:

I Just installed the go launcher HD on my kindle fire HD. The application shows as installed but I cant run it nor it is visible in the app section.

Any help would be great!

thanks.

14. Danny Peck says:

Why do some icons have a border and a solid background and others do not? I want them all to have transparent backgrounds. It’s quite messy looking.

15. John says:

Can’t load themes on Nexus 7

16. Nathan says:

wow…awesome app!!!!! I cant believe its free!!! Holy macaroni!!!!

17. ws4125570 says:

强烈建议加入隐藏状态栏的手势或者功能!

18. Igor says:

Hello,
    After installing app on the Kindle Fire HD it does nothing. The Open function is disabled. Does it suppose to work on the Kindle fire HD?

Igor

• Santosh says:

I had the same issue. It was installed but I could not run. I then removed it to avoid any issues.

19. Derek Raymond says:

This is an outstanding launcher! In future updates will there be a way to incorporate a multi-view layout? Having the option to view several screens at once (ie: browser, video/gallery, home screen) is important in a tablet. And so far only the Samsung Note 10.1 gives us this option or benefit. If this function was embedded into Go Launcher, competitive launchers would have no chance! Just my opinion…

20. vhea maceda says:

i just want to join thos GO Launcher to get have applicaion like video multi vuew home

21. ChiHang says:

I like Go Launcher so much but I still get error in using Direct Dial shortcut for this version. There is a toast message told me that Application is not installed in your phone when i clicked the direct dial

I’m using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with stock Android 4.0.4
    Model: GT-P6800
    Build: IMM76D.ZSLP7
    Kernel: 3.0.15-P6800ZSLP7-CL910862

Thanks

22. kim says:

How and where do I get the go launcher app. I have downloaded the android xplorer and have instilled the go launcher hd but then i am not able to set it as default and I also dont have the app. Can someone please help me I am not good with computers and cant figure this out. Thank you

23. Sergey says:

Need more themes!

24. bob says:

why wont go launcher launch itself in my kindle fire hd??its suppose to launch itself right???ive dL almost all but none did work..pls help..thanx much

25. Andy says:

Please can you add some of the other gestures from EX into this launcher, I would love to see ‘show/hide status bar’ added.