GO Launcher HD v1.17Beta

September 25, 2012 by admin

Here is the beta version of GO Launcher HD v1.17.

We also update “Dryad Theme” and “Thanks Theme”.

We need you guys to help us use it and tell me what you feel about the new features.

1. (New)Replace themes icon on app and folder(Long press icon->Replace)

2. (Improve)Lag when entering app drawer

3. (Improve)Expand the screen’s use space in portrait mode

If you have any bugs or problems, use the feedback button in “Menu-> Feedback” to tell us.

DownLoad V1.17Beta

DownLoad Dryad Theme

DownLoad Thanks Theme

1. Mayra says:

What do I do if I forgot my password to unlock my phone? Please help

• Monika says:

I’ve been there and they asked me to give my e-mail I founded while registration to android market. Hope it helps and sorry about mistakes, I’m polish.

2. Vajira says:

How can I create fully featured themes for Go Launcher HD like we do with Go Launcher EX?

3. Karen says:

Sent in error message feedback already. When selecting icon image to change icon on home screen keeps sending error message. When trying to select new theme there wasn’t anything showing in the installed theme but it showed selections in the get new theme section. Runs extremely slow.

model SPH-P100 Samsung Galaxy Tab build GINGERBREAD.EF17 kernel 2.6.35.7 k.sridhar@sep-33 #2 hardware version P100.08 baseman version S:P100.08 S.EF17 firmware 2.3.4

Hi.
      Thank you for the information.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned.

4. Desmond says:

I downloaded go launcher hd v1.17 beta and it won’t open on my Samsung prevail, only getting force close

Hi!
      Thank you for using.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?
      And what is your tablet models and system?

5. Nathalia says:

I downloaded it and all it did was give me an unexpected error and all my phone does is flash almost like I’m changing the channel on the television. I can’t select anything I can’t press anything. It’s like my phone is frozen and even when I restart my phone the same thing continues to happen.

6. Nathalia says:

And now my phone won’t even turn on all the way. It won’t pass the 4G screen on the boot up.

7. mxsdxs says:

Why is anyone trying to put the Tablet launcher on their phone?

Golauncher HD is intended for tablet devices, not phones.

If you find yourself in a situation where your phone will not boot, and, hopefully you are already a rooted user, what you need to do is remove the APK from the device, and it will boot like normal, the way intended.

If your not a rooted user, you may be out of luck.

• Nathalia says:

I just assumed it was for both because i didn’t see it anywhere that it was for the phone or the tablet unless i missed it.

• mxsdxs says:

The original pages that were setup for Golauncher HD, were a bit more clear a month or so back, when they were marked with the title line “Golauncher HD for Tablets” , they dropped the extra text in future postings updating the beta – updates and progress, but that missing detail is very dangerous for those in your type of situation.

We’re sorry to hear about your issue though, have you gotten your phone fixed since earlier?

• bruce says:

I m using samsung galaxy note, am I able to use HD

8. N says:

Go Launcher HD is a great app but there are a few problems with it on my Unrooted Kindle Fire. Every time I unlock my device, the wallpaper changes to one of the default Kindle Wallpapers instead of the one I chose through Go Launcher. I would really like to use this app to its full functionality while not rooting my Kindle Fire. Could you please fix this on the next version if possible? My Kindle Fire is the original one, not the new one. It is running version 6.3.1 (latest version) of its OS.

9. prashanth says:

there’s a problem parsing this package! v3.17. for LG GT540.

10. Go launches:build betterthing,my imes with my samsung2.0version where alot of fun.i put some hard work into get everything going.me of my life.firefox,go launch one today.there so much to learn on one devise.i really feel that kids in schools,summer camp somewhere should be able to put one of go’s platforms in a device.one:protect your kids privecy.plus inreally times when needed they my save a life and hat life could be you.go launcher XP:pretty neat,really a challenge.thank for the time.ryan layton

11. I give you promision to us you judgement.im ready to build something new.