GO Locker V1.39 released

V1.39

1.(New)Function introduction

2.(New)Emergency unlock by pressing multiple bottons

3.(Improve)Guidance for locking the “Home” button

4.(Fixed)Fixed some bugs/crashes

Notice!!!
The lastest version has been mistaken for malware by ‘Avast! Mobile Security’.
The lastest virus database version of ‘Avast! Mobile Security’ has fix this problem.
GO Dev Team

E-mail: golauncher@goforandroid.com

V1.39 released:Download

1. Peter Steele says:

I’ve upgraded from a galaxy Tab 10.1 to a Galaxy Note 10.1. My impression is that Go Launcher isn’t fully supported, particularly the widgets I used to use. I can add them to my screens but they do not look right, the graphics are incomplete. Plus, the background is fixed–it doesn’t move as I move from page to page.

2. rdsguarda says:

Hi i have instlled Go laucher Hd on my Tablet but i’m not able to use Go locker with them… What i’m doing wrong?

3. Eric says:

Hey, So i am an incredible fan of your go apps, sadly i cannot make my android complete with ought go locker. I own a samsung galaxy player 5 running 2.3.5 I was really hopping that something can be done so it runs compatible with my device and I would LOVE to see it happen!
    Good work, and keep the updates comming!

4. MrX says:

Is it standalone?

5. AndroLover says:

hi i am very pleased by your excellent works. but in locker i want to see a locker turns portrait to horizontal mode which i can see either side of the tablet.

6. Carmen says:

Hi. I just started using GO Launcher and Locker, and i find it very awesome. It gives my phone a new look. However, the slide to answer is still buggy. Everytime i have a contact calling to my phone, and the contact is saved in my phone, it still shows unknown contact. I wish to see the contact’s picture and name. Hope you guys get this fixed soon.

7. Loving using Go Launcher EX and Go Locker on my Samsung S3 and Nexus 7. I have one feature request if possible in the future, could you add a delay option for requesting a PIN code to unlock? Most of the time in the day I want to quickly unlock the phone, and only have it request a PIN after say x minutes or x hours of not being used. This would be so useful! Would also be nice to be able to change the mini icons when setting the lock screen swipe features to other apps, so they match the clean design (as I can do with the normal go launcher homescreen apps).

8. Cres says:

How’s the fix for Go Launcher EX going? Or you still not gonna hear you user?

9. Tone says:

Love your locker and launcher products!

1-Locker= Default theme is still the only background option when enabling slide answer. Would love slide to take on the Locker theme I assign.

2-Locker= When slide is enabled, it only shows the incoming phone number and not the callers names, even when they are in my contacts.

Hope these get fixed. Again, really enjoying the products.

10. jazz says:

使用Locker后,當下拉notification bar再點進一些apps時會跳到系統的開鎖才能進入apps。
    這有什麽解決辦法嗎?
    S2 Android 4.0.3, Go Locker V1.38

11. matt says:

heyy with your next locker update can you add widgets options to your lockscreen so i can add my weather app and other widgets to it thanks

12. John Matthew says:

Please add a DELAY option so that we can set the phone to lock only after some time, like 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes…..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

By the way, thank you for the great apps! They are all great!

13. Rod Moore says:

Perfect, no other launcher even comes close! But don’t really like some of the updates. V2.68 is my favorite version, and a lot of my friends think so to. Maybe you could come out with another V2.68 with a few new tweeks ? But don’t change the menu icon feature! That’s one of the things I love about V2.68. Me and lots of my friends and their friends and so on think V2.68 is your best version.Think about this, don’t change a single thing in 2.68 just add some of your newest ideas to it. And how about calling it V2.68€REMIXED

14. Rod Moore says:

Perfect, no other launcher even comes close! But don’t really like some of the updates. V2.68 is my favorite version, and a lot of my friends think so to. Maybe you could come out with another V2.68 with a few new tweeks ? But don’t change the menu icon feature! That’s one of the things I love about V2.68. Me,my friends their friends and so on and on all agree that V2.68 is the best Go lLauncher hands down! Here’s an idea we all came up with,
    don’t change a single thing with V2.68,but add some of your tweeks & tricks to it and think about this, calling it Go Launcher EX V2.68 REMIX2013, Sounds cool and the word REMIX will get a lot of curious attention! PleaseEmail me and let me know what you think, please. And hey I don’t want any credit for this if it turns out to be a big hit, just the satisfaction of you cteating it and me being able to use it on my phone is all the satisfaction I need or want. I really think it would be a super popular, maybe even the best and most popular Go Launcher yet!!! Please Email me about what you think, it would be really cool to hear from you! After all you do have the baddest,coolest, flat out genius launcher on the market! Please put some thought into this, I think you’ll see how this ideas could really draw in more fans than you ever thiught possible,Imagine Go Launcher at the top of the Launcher food chain!! Please Email me back. Thanks, Rod Moore Email: rodder333@gmail.com

15. muhas says:

Please, add choise background then use slide to answer incoming call

16. Mike says:

Hi.
    It would be awesome if Go Locker could support the plugin function in Tasker to disable the locker or the pattern lock in different situations. For example, when I’m connected to my car Bluetooth or home WiFi.
    Thanks.

17. Anton says:

Please, add choise background then use slide to answer incoming call

18. GragonV says:

Hi, your lock app is on of the best out there. However I’m concerning about two issues.
    First it doesn’t support the landscape (well, there is a way to temporally fix it, it’s to use the app rotation locker, but i’t not 100% work). Second, it still doesn’t have the option “NO WAKEUP when pressing volume rocker keys or other keys”
    :( Have you planed to fix/support those issues?

19. Merry says:

Incoming calls always show as unknown caller, while once answered, the phone app knows who the caller is since it’s in the contacts. The problem is to do with international numbers. If I enter someone in my phone as +44 1234 123456 then I get unknown caller. If I add it as 01234 123456 then it finds the contact correctly. I often travel abroad and so want to enter numbers in international format. Could you please fix this?
    Also, is it possible to not lock immediately when the screen turns off but rather have a time setting for lock after screen turns off?

20. advtal52 says:

how o install standalone version?