GO Launcher HD v1.18

October 22, 2012 by admin

Here is the new version of GO Launcher HD v1.18.
We need you guys to help us use it and tell me what you feel about the new features.
Please update Dryad Theme and Thanks Theme at the same time to adapt the new desktop menu.

1.(New) Add Notification plugin to show unread messages for applications(Menu->Notification)
2.(Improve) Reconmend HD themes in “Featured”(Menu->Themes->Featured)
3.(Fix) “Check version” for update

If you have any bugs or problems, use the feedback button in “Menu-> Feedback” to tell us.

Download HD v1.18
Download Notification plugin
DownLoad Dryad Theme
DownLoad Thanks Theme

1. Ed Rascati says:

hello – my broom to close open apps is missing? i can’t seem to find how to get it back. i just downloaded the beta 3.18 and still don’t have it -
    thanks!

2. Jeannette says:

still the notification badges don’t show when I use custom icons. thest are visible in the app drawer but not on my home page. if I reset the icon to the default then the badge is there.

3. ChiHang says:

Get excited when knowing there is a update, but feel sad after tried that still get problem in direct dial for Samsung. after clicking the shortcut, the toast notification said “application is not installed on your phone”.

Any trick that i can do it do fix it?

Model: GT-P6800
    Build: IMM76D.ZSLP7
    Kernel: 3.0.15-P6800ZSLP7-CL910862
    Thanks

Hi.
      I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned.

4. Karen says:

Go Launcher HD is for tablets not for phones. That is probably what is causing the problem.

5. milo says:

more themes for tablet.. like go launcher ex themes please.

6. Si says:

Every time after restart,wallpaper will be returned to the original theme wallpaper.

Please, kindly fix it.

My tab is Huawei mediapad

7. korelyann says:

Hello from France
    Unable to apply theme on my Asus TF700 tab.
    I go to “Menu > Theme” then the app crash after showing “loading…”

Hi.
      I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned.

8. urmom says:

Will it give your device a virus?

9. Will it give your device a virus?

10. Ruben Maza says:

Wallpaper vertical mode… Plx! :D I love this launcher

11. kthedude says:

When I install this on my Kindle Fire HD through the google play store (rooted device) google play gives me the option to “Uninstall” and that’s it. It’s not showing up in my apps section or anything. Is there any way to get this app working the the Kindle Fire HD?

12. eric says:

hi , from france
    I have GO launcher V1.5 on my tablet .
    How can y upgrade to v1.8 ?, because when i ask one upgrade by the system , he found nothing !! .
    I learn about the v 1.5 , a problem with the “Check version” for update
    thank’ for your job …

13. Robert says:

On the latest version and still having the same problem as before. When i open the gmail app from the notification bar when a new email arrives and then close the gmail app it reverts back to the default touchwiz launcher. I am on a Samsung Galaxy SIII.

When i open the gmail app normally everything is oke.

Hi.
      Can you tell me your phone system and GO Launcher version?

• Robert says:

Samsung Galaxy S3
        Model: GT-I9300
        Android version is 4.0.4

Go Launcher Version is 3.18

14. kthedude says:

When I download and install that to my Kindle Fire HD, it installs, but still doesn’t show up in my applications. I’ll try to post any additional info that you need to fix this if you let me know what you need.

• kthedude says:

That was supposed to be a reply to the admins reply to me earlier

Hi.
      Do you mean when you install GO Launcher HD, the GO Launcher HD icon can’t display in app drawer?

• Kthedude says:

Correct, it’s not in the app drawer, even though it shows it as being installed in the google play store

15. KaiEr says:

Someone asked this in a prior update post, but I have yet to find a reply to it. Is there a way to TURN OFF the auto-arrange feature? I would also like to set up different drawers for specific apps (with some drawers having only a few apps). It is quite annoying. I don’t want to flip through several drawers while trying to use different apps while trying to accomplish one task.

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

16. Poldina says:

Ciao, ho un Galaxy s3, la vostra applicazione e’ bellissima ma con l’ultimo aggiornamento nn mi traduce piu’ in italiano…..Mi aiutate per favore?! Grazie

Hi!
      Thank you for using.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?

17. Victoria says:

how do you get it to work on the kindle fire hd please

Hi!
      Thank you for using.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?

• Victoria says:

when you download and install it
        it wont let you open it at all the spot where you are suppose to click open is like darkened out

18. colonel blip says:

I have 3.18 installed. I tried to put a shortcut on the desktop, specifically a Direct Dial shortcut but that feature is no longer available. Is this a bug or a change?

19. srl says:

same issue here. once you download the open button does not activate (remains grayed out). it does not show up under apps either.

• srl says:

meant to say same issue with kindle fire hd

Hi.
      In order to better look into the problem, Would you like to provide the following information:
      Models System:
      Build Number:
      Kernel Version:
      Thanks.

20. kthedude says:

I now know how to install this on the Kindle Fire HD. It requires that your Kindle Fire be rooted.

You need to download the app and install it on your KFHD. Then, using a file management app that can use superuser, like “ES File Explorer.” If you need more help on granting ES File Explorer super user permissions ask and I’ll tell you.

Now, navigate to the KFHD’s root (in ES press the up button until you see “acct” “cache” “config” ect..) and tap on “data” then on “app”.
    Once there, look for the Go Launcher HD app logo. On my KFHD it’s called “com.go.launcherpad-1.apk” though it might be called something else on yours. Now tap and hold the icon until a menu pops up. Press “Copy to” then press the up button (it looks like a folder with a green arrow pointing up) until you see “/”, once you do, tap “/”.
    Now scroll down and tap on “system” then on “app”. Now hit “OK” on the bottom of the screen. The app should now be copied to “/system/app”.

Now press up again until you once again see “acct” “cache” “config” ect.. and this time tap on “system”. Now tap on “app” and you should see the go launcher app in this folder. Tap on it to install it. Once it’s installed, restart your KFHD and it should be installed.

21. Tammy Mellert says:

I am using the Galaxy 2 Tab 7 inch and I just found the GO Launcher HD for Pad app on the store. Is there going to be an update for the Go Locker for it soon?

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

22. DiGaTTo says:

I’m owner of galaxy 2 tab 7:

1. Launcher is not optimes for 7 inh tablets, icons are too small
    2. Samsug’s tablets are able to male calls, notifications are not work, mean missed calls,sms

Hi!
      Thank you for using GO Launcher HD.
      Your problems can be solved by:
      1. Menu – Preferences – Screen settings – Icon size.
      2. Can you briefly describe the specific situations?

• DiGaTTo says:

1.Icon size – when you are making icons bigger they became blured.
        2. When I have missed calls or sms, the indicator of missed calls not showing

Hi.
          I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
          Your feedback already record.
          We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned, and will fix it soon.

23. ckchong says:

Really like the Launcher, it is really optimized for Tablet, one thing I really missed is the home screen transition animation.. If you are able to make the Windows 7 type of transition, I will really love you !!!

Hi .
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.

24. paul says:

Hi, I have rooted my Kindle Fire HD to use this and it looks great, hopefully will have more home screen options. Would be good to have the drawer icon at the bottom in the middle of the shortcuts same as normal Go Launcher. Also hide icons like gesture, add screens etc. Also more themes would be great :-) Thank you

Hi.
      Thank you for your valuable suggestions and comments.
      We have recorded your feedbacks and will consider its feasibility.