GO Locker V1.52 released

October 26, 2012 by admin

What’s news:

V1.52
1、(New)Incoming calls page background
2、(New)Onekey Lockscreen (With plugin)
3、(Improve) User experience
4、(Fix) Some FC bugs

Notice!!!
The lastest version has been mistaken for malware by ‘Avast! Mobile Security’.
The lastest virus database version of ‘Avast! Mobile Security’ has fix this problem.
GO Dev Team

E-mail: golauncher@goforandroid.com

V1.52 released:Download

1. MBS says:

Any chance that you implement Auto-rotation?

2. mswu says:

Go Locker double lock issue!
    when I enable Go Locker app, I always obtain a double lock screen, meaning I first have to unlock the phone with the Go Locker lock, then I still have to unlock the phone with the default phone lock.
    Any suggestion how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Hi,Thank you for useing.
      Will appear this problem after restarted the phone or standby time is too long?
      If it is, that is normal.
      Because GO Locker the priority of the process is not high, so the first time will appear stock locker.

3. yan_d says:

GOTeam! Add widget support and more settings

4. Sandra Sawtelle says:

I love your app but I wish there were more girly apps with pink and purple and also locker apps to go with it.

Thanks for all your hard work.

5. levi@levimontgomery.com says:

I assume you people are responsible for the jack o’lanterns that have appeared in the corner of my home screen. I also assume there must be a way to get rid of them. If not, I will uninstall your program immediately, as this is an invasive, manipulative, demeaning, and infuriating behavior that can only be called vandalism. I chose your program because it was the only one that would let me hold the phone in landscape mode (the only sensible way to hold a wide-screen device — you don’t stand your TV on end, you don’t stand your monitor on end, and there is no reason at all to hold a smart phone that way), but I’m certain I can find another.

What’s next? A turkey for thanksgiving? A Christmas tree? Then little red hearts for Valentine’s day, four-leaf clovers for St Patrick’s…

Tell me how to get rid of these things immediately. I’m getting really tired of having Norton Utilities kill the launcher every five minutes.

And, yes, I did email you, but you’re ignoring that.

• J says:

I had the same thing (Jack O’Lanters appear on my screen) happen last night and came here trying to find out the source. I quickly turned off my phone and now have it on in Airplane Mode while I investigate this, and the image is gone.

I have been using Go Launcher EX for quite a while now without any problems I am aware of. Does anyone know the source of the image?

• levi@levimontgomery.com says:

J;

Here’s my answer: ADW Launcher. Fast, free, and everything GO Launcher was before it became a graffiti artist.

• mitchell says:

Click on the pumpkins, it will open some themes suggestions, just close that of you don’t want them. Then they will go away.

• J says:

Yes, That is what I found as well. This simply confirmed that it is this launcher that placed the image on my home screen without my input or permission, and I have now uninstalled Go Launcher.

6. Carmen says:

Is the unknown contact still unfixable at the moment? I really hope you guys can get that fixed asap. Also, is there a way to not show the system’s default calling page? Like, when someone calls, i click answer and it will lag a bit and take me to the system’s default calling page.

Hello, it is recommended that you save contacts on the phone, do not save the card,thanks

• Mark says:

I am having a problem with incoming calls. “Unknown contacts” shows on the home page. Is there a setting for this to have my phone show me which one of my contacts is contacting me? You say above “it is recommended that you save contacts on the phone, do not save the card,thanks”. What do you mean by that? Or, please explain procedure to do that. Thank you.

7. taylor crystal says:

为什么下载锁屏之后还要获得积分才能够使用?我知道这是你们提高下载量的一种手段,但是也请你们考虑一下使用者的感受,我们不愿意下载那么多的软件,希望在获取锁屏上能改变方式,谢谢!

8. j.Lun says:

我現在用GO 锁屏 V1.52 + note2. 感覺良好,但有一個問題,每當我在NOTIFICATION bar 內開APP,eg. whatsapp. 都要輸入多一次SYSTEM 內的密碼. 因為我須要用VPN, 系統必須要我設是系統密碼,不能設定做“無密碼“

有辦法解決嗎?
    Thanks~~

您好,请问是设置了系统的密码锁吗.?
      建议您进入GO锁屏设置界面,使用锁屏安全锁

9. lino says:

please can you confirm that “unknown contact” on incoming call screen is a bug ? Do you known when it will be fixed ?

Hello, it is recommended that you save contacts on the phone, do not save the card,thank you

10. stone says:

Please fix PIN issue with SGS III firmware version 4.1.1,
    Pin can’t been entered.

Hello, what means can not enter the password to unlock the GO Locker.?

• stone says:

In window with passwort (pin), when i type pin, also
        No digits or something also, empty window with cursor
        In the half line. No pin entering possible.

11. Aia says:

the application force closes. what can i do?

Hello, please provide the phone model, system information, and the current version number, so that we can test the fix as soon as possible, thank you

12. Mark says:

Very nice extension to Go Launcher. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I noticed after installing Go Locker that incoming calls show the default background page but I get a “unknown contact” along with the number that is associated with that contact in my native phone contacts. Since these are all contacts from my phone contacts, is there any settings or adjustments I can make to identify that name to the phone number so I know who is calling? Thanks for your help.

Hello, contacts stored in the phone is normally displays the name and image, we recommend that you save your contacts there, thank you

• Mark says:

As I explained earlier, my contacts are in the native phone contacts, not a third party app. Now what? Is anyone else having this problem?

• basaran says:

yeah i also got that error. even from v 1.33 till now :( i doubt it still worths to wait for a fix.

13. Carmelo says:

make a widget for enable/disable golocker

• Leila says:

I second this! I’m trying to use tasker to disable my lockscreen when I’m on my home wifi. need to quickly enable and disable. thanks!

14. ths says:

This is what my phone looks like. It’s Samsung B5510 and for me to use your locker I have to hold it sideways. I really want to use this app but I can’t and I sent an email too.
    I hope you can fix it. Thanks

15. Jae says:

I love the Go Locker app because it has just the amount of customization I need. However, despite putting in a new option to change the messaging app, the application list still only shows the default messaging app for me. I wish it will allow me to choose another application (I am currently using a free sms app) or even the option of opening the e-mail app instead.

Thank you for all your hard work!

16. sdafa says:

it is odd for unknown contact I got contact name shown
    but for known contact I got telephone number instead.
    This happens during the recent change. please fix it.

Hello, it is recommended that you save contacts in the phone, stored in the card is not recommended,thank you

17. Emanuel says:

Player Pro lockscreen still doesn’t work with GO Locker. Is this going to be fixed sometime?

18. Yanik says:

Is there a way to make Go Locker work with the Nexus 7 / Go Launcher HD? I can’t installer Go Locker without Go Launcher Ex and I don’t want to install it since I have Go Launcher HD.

19. Toni Pozo says:

saludos cordiales para cuando tienen previso go locker para go launcher hd o para tablet , mchas gracias

20. Sim says:

Can I use GO Locker with my stock Touchwiz of my Galaxy S3?