GO Weather EX v2.9Beta has been released

October 13, 2012 by admin

We have released the beta version of GO Weather EX

New features:

1. Add the chance of rain forecaset

2. You can set the calendar and clock app for the widget clock.

Download: Please click here

1. dron76 says:

rain forecast

Please, reverse the direction of the wind arrow in GO Weather Premium! An arrow should be started from source of the wind! Thanks.

2. Carmelo says:

option for disble weather alarms please
    more app themes

3. corvenik says:

Pleaseeee!!! Agregate mi city for the weather… Carmen de areco, Buenos aires, Argentina. Thanks

4. nancy oliver says:

Is this suppoosed to be just an “app” or also installed as the “wallpaper” for the main screen of the phone? If so I can’t get it to work. I thought it was supposed to be a “live wallpaper”. It does work as a pp, but I can’t find the settings to install it as a wallapper, and it doesn’t show up in that list. I have an HTC inspire…

5. miki says:

Give pressure in hPa or mbar

6. sdafa says:

please add ISO week number as in fancy widget.

Also I would like to see go put sometime to make a
    calendar and clock app.

I love the quality of go products.

7. Ben says:

Greta application!
    For Jerusalem, Israel i get No Data for the description of the cloudiness, and N/A on top of the clouds icon.

I could not send reply via the application (“not sent, try again”) nor could I update to the new beta version.

Thanks

Hello, what is not automatically or manually update weather?
      Have turned on Automatic Updates switch does the frequency.?
      And I ask which network weather updates.?

8. miki says:

Why do not you show the atmospheric pressure in hPa or mbar and not just mhg, that would mean a lot in Europe. Thank you

9. miki says:

Corrective.Why do not you show the atmospheric pressure in hPa or mbar and not just inHg and visibility in km and not only in miles, that would mean a lot in Europe. Thank you

10. rackflot says:

The live background does not work in go weather ex, works in previous version called go weather. Using HTC EVO, 2.3.4, old EVO. I like this feature, please fix…

11. Jess says:

Your go weather ex app is constantly asking me to update, but I do not want this app. Do I have to uninstall all of the other go apps off my phone? How unbelievably annoying….

Hello, this is the old weather program updates hint, suggest you upgrade to the latest version use, thank you

• Jess says:

Go weather ex is not installed and I still get the reminder, please stop it.

• Jess says:

Even when I start go weather, I get a update screen for go weather ex. Why are you forcing this app on me?

• Jess says:

So I have uninstalled every go app from my phone (DROID RAZR) and I’m still getting your fucking go weather ex update reminder. What this tells me is that you’ve embedded something on my phone, which now I have to do a factory reset. Prepare to hear from my lawyer you bastard slant eyes.

Hello, old weather we have stop maintenance, to ensure that all the people may be able to obtain normal weather information, please update the EX versions. If you unmount the old weather, we are not pop up the notice-board.

12. miki says:

Set atmospheric pressure in hPa or mbar and visibility in km .Thank you

13. megaloman says:

wind direction is show incorrectly — wind “N” blows from north to south, not from south to north — it may be worth for developers to read the wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_direction

side note, weather ex still sets itself as a persistent app, why is that?