GO Locker V1.55 released

November 11, 2012 by admin

What’s news:

V1.55

1.(Improve) Compatible with tablet

2.(Fix) PIN password unavailable in Android 4.1 and up

3.(Fix) Some FC bugs

Notice: Slide answering calls may not work with Android 4.1.1 and up, we will fix as soon as possible.

The lastest version has been mistaken for malware by ‘Avast! Mobile Security’.
The lastest virus database version of ‘Avast! Mobile Security’ has fix this problem.
GO Dev Team

E-mail: golauncher@goforandroid.com

V1.55 released:Download

1. jonathan giron says:

i lyk go launcher web

2. anton says:

Do not work Slide answering calls, still does not display correctly shows a call from a private (hidden) phone number.

Hello, this problem will be fixed in a subsequent version, very sorry for the inconvenience

3. Stanley says:

Whenever I answer a phone call (with the ‘slide answer incoming calls’ enabled) my phone (HTC Evo 4g) makes a loud popping sound. Any idea what could be the problem? Otherwise an awesome app

Hello, I’m sorry I did not understand what you mean, Will is the caller sound very loud and you want to turn off the sound?

• Stanley says:

I have the ‘slide answer incoming calls’ option in Go Locker enabled. When my phone rings and I slide to answer the call, my phone makes a series of loud popping noises.

4. Joseph says:

The music controller has disappeared since this update. No methods work. Please fix it. Thanks.

• Cyn says:

I have the same issue, except it happened before this update for me. I sent an email but haven’t heard back yet. Any word on a fix?

5. Michelasso says:

The option to disable the ad notification spamming about new themes often doesn’t stick to OFF and reverts to ON. Can you please fix it? Better yet.. can you remove that spamming all together? We know there are new themes, there is no need to get notified.. Thanks.

6. paul says:

I would like to have an ICE Lock Screen, i.e. “In Case of Emergency”.
    ICE is an international accepted code for rescue teams (ambulance, police, fire workers). If somebody is inconcious, they look for identity papers and, if they find a mobile phone, for whom to call. But when phone is locked, this is not possible.
    See other apps with “ICE”.

Thank you.

7. 赵闯 says:

这个锁屏软件是很不错,比我以前使用的好多啦,就是这个软件有一个bug,就是有的手机是带有任务键,锁屏之后按一下任务键之后就能切回到桌面啦,这样设置的密码不就成了摆设啦

8. Ahmed says:

whenever I activate go locker the multi touch stop working

9. Carlos says:

Paid GO Locker themes stopped working on 4.1.1 devices. On the theme selector page, the thumbnail appears blank, and when you apply it, the GO Lokcer theme won’t show (the homescreen still appears) yet the device is locked, so you have to unlock via long press of volume button. I tried exporting the theme again with GO Theme Locker Maker and uploading it to GooglePlay and the problem still persists. GO Theme Maker does not create a compatible theme with 4.1.1 devices when they are PAID themes. Are you looking into to this, it renders the themes useless for 4.1.1 onwards devices.

10. Kirill says:

Hello!
    I don’t sure in which topic i must write.. There is a problem in GO Launcher + GO SMS + GO Locker. When i receive an sms message, in “go locker” it shown (as unread). But if i receive a private message, it not show nowhere except upper docbar.