GO Locker V1.57 released

November 24, 2012 by admin

What’s news

V1.57
1.(Improve) The engine of GO Locker to improve the efficiency

2.(Fix) The function,Slide answer calls, doesn’t work on Android 4.1 and up

3. (Fix) Some FC bugs

The lastest version has been mistaken for malware by ‘Avast! Mobile Security’.

The lastest virus database version of ‘Avast! Mobile Security’ has fix this problem.

GO Dev Team

E-mail: golauncher@goforandroid.com

V1.57 released:Download

1. Jirdus says:

My music controler doesn’t not turn on. In GO Locker settings is written “please change the music setting in theme settings”. Where is it?

2. new user says:

The locker doesn’t work when I’m in a call. I press the lock button and the screen turns off, when I press the lock button again, it doesn’t show the lock screen.

3. ths says:

Problem on Galaxy Y Pro, the unlock UI faces the wrong way (vertical) instead of being ‘in-line’ with the screen because my phone has a QWERTY keyboard and a wide horizontal screen. Can you please fix this glitch, please?

4. MiDuarte says:

Hi

A theme like BlackBerry 10 Lockscreen mod style

It would be great

Thanks

5. HTFS says:

Problem on the Razr Maxx HD…. the virtual keys are still present at the bottom when the phone is locked. This makes it possible to press the recent apps key, and quickly touch an app (it flickers for a second), thereby bypassing the lock screen. Please fix assap as I really want to continue using Go Locker but can’t with this huge security loophole.

6. Marian says:

Hi, I am with Galaxy S Duos, Android 4.0.4. When calling from my secondary SIM card Go Locker 1.57 locks the screen and I have to unlock (slide the unlocker) to end the phone call. When calling from the primary SIM card I don’t have such a problem and when I remove the phone from my ear I am going back directly to the phone menu. Please fix if it is a bug and tell me if there is an option that I should correct (please note that the default Samsung locker works fine with both SIM cards)

Hello, what means will automatically lock the screen during a call?

• Marian says:

Hi, it means that when I’m talking on my secondary sim card (the phone has 2 sim card) and I remove the phone from my ear I’m not getting back to the phone menu, but instead of that I see the lock screen and only the status bar is flashing in green, notifying that I’m still in a call. So I have to unlock the screen to get back to the phone menu.
        I don’t have that problem on my primary SIM card in the same phone nor with the default samsung locker, so I can confirm that it is connected with golocker.

7. 铃铛 says: