GO Locker V1.58 released

November 30, 2012 by admin

What’s news

V1.58
1. (New) Lockscreen delay list

2. (Improve) User experience

3. (Fix) Some FC bugs

The lastest version has been mistaken for malware by ‘Avast! Mobile Security’.

The lastest virus database version of ‘Avast! Mobile Security’ has fix this problem.

GO Dev Team

E-mail: golauncher@goforandroid.com

V1.58 released:Download

1. Marian says:

Hi, when I’m talking on my secondary sim card (the phone has 2 sim card) and I remove the phone from my ear I’m not getting back to the phone menu, but instead of that I see the lock screen and only the status bar is flashing in green, notifying that I’m still in a call. So I have to unlock the screen to get back to the phone menu.
    I don’t have that problem on my primary SIM card in the same phone nor with the default samsung locker, so I can confirm that it is connected with golocker.
    Secondly my music players – winamp and poweramp do not show player on top of the locker. Can you fix this as well, since they are very popular players?

2. jimking says:

From the v1.56 the locker has ~1sec delay when I press the unlock or center button to switch on my phone, so during this time the clock shows wrong time and any locker theme not responding immediately.. With any new version I read “Improve) User experience” but the problem are still there!! I use the old version 1.55 that works great without this bug. Please fix as soon as possible! This issue ruins the usability! (Galaxy S 2.3.6)

3. 沈海振 says:

安卓2.3国产机,使用go锁屏是,按“返回”建,提示,xx中断,立即终止!系统崩溃了,请你们改进。

4. ipaq says:

The locker displays battery percentage while charging. But how can I show battery percentage when phone is not charging?

My phone’s screen is so small and I use full screen mode, so I really need the percentage on the lock screen.

5. guo says:

请问如何锁键,锁黑屏,我的锁键都是锁到开锁界面。

6. 王登峰 says:

锁屏的音乐控件不够详细。应该加上播放进度条和显示歌曲名称。

7. GS3 says:

三星galaxy s3 和note2 (android4.1.2) 都不能用模板打包出来的主题, 会显示白屏, 请跟进下.

8. Yosley says:

This version calls for a plugin to activate the ¨onekey lock¨function.

9. Anirban Sen says:

Can u pls have a langscape version of it???