GO Launcher ThemesFactory v1.7

December 28, 2012 by admin

GO Themes Factory is a website for GO Launcher theme making.

It contains all of the theme element. You can replace any of them, including the whole style, font color, icon, background, etc.In order to meet the user’s personalized requirements, We also provide more personalization options!

v1.7 Changelog:

1.(New)Support launcher menu “Edit”, “Language settings” highlighted icon and text color editing

2.(Improve)Add theme-making vedio which make it easier

3.(Improve)Theme packing error prompt

4.(Improve)Theme packing process, just one step to finish it

5.(Improve)Backuped theme files do not support manually modifying

ThemesFactory site: http://gotheme.3g.cn

For better experience, could you take a few minutes to help fill out this questionnaire, Thank you.

Questionnaire link

If you have any bugs or problems, please send the feedback to tell us.

Feedback E-mail: golauncher@goforandroid.com

1. ratih says:

like it is

2. steve says:

this app is great

3. iLsa says:

好喜欢GO系列软件的,iphone的版本的短信软件,什么时候也能有android那样丰富的主题呢?

4. Bulan Matahariku says:

Theebesttt

5. Jeff says:

I hate this, i was using your java version theme factory 2.4 that works better i was able to create menu backgrounds and add more dock backgrounds, now that theme factory 2.4 isnt work i tried this and you guys dont let me add info apart from this website this is very limited now i am stuck and i am trying to find a eclipse template bring back the old java theme factory 2.4 please

• Karine says:

In online version , you can also add your app . Can you explain your problems ?

6. John says:

I agree with jeff the old Theme factory worked way better the website one just flat out sucks

• Karine says:

Can you explain some in points that why you think offline one is better ?

7. Hazel says:

How can I restore my the papertown upgrade that I bought after a reset?

8. nikki says:

do you have any ideas why this dose not work on my kindle fire all I want is a wallpaper .can you help me .

9. Carlos says:

“5.(Improve)Backuped theme files do not support manually modifying”

How is this an improvement???????? why have you done this?

It only means we can no longer update our themes that we have on the Play Store because we can no longuer modify the xml, res, manifest, etc to add more icons, docks, add-ons, compatibility with other launchers, etc.

And if we import the theme into Eclipse to update the theme that way, when you try to upload it to the Play Store the signatures won’t match anymore with the previews uploaded version of the theme, because Theme Factory adds an extra certicicate via android123.keystore. I have even tried to replicate that signing with jarsiner but no avail. Has anybody found a way around this BTW?

So now all of a sudden we are stuck now without being able to update our themes though Theme Factory and stuck not being able to use any other means to update them, because of using the Theme Factory.

Please allow modifying of the backup file again!

Hi.
      I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      This problem will fixed in V1.8, please wait.
      And now, you can click F5 refresh the page when you add version code, then, you can package.

• Carlos says:

That is great news!! Looking foward for V1.8 to be able to update themes.
        Thank you.