GO Locker V1.59 released

What’s news

V1.59
1. (New) GO Locker Widgets
2.(New) Try out GO Locker
3. (Improve) User experience
4. (Fix) Some FC bugs

The lastest version has been mistaken for malware by ‘Avast! Mobile Security’.

The lastest virus database version of ‘Avast! Mobile Security’ has fix this problem.

GO Dev Team

E-mail: golauncher@goforandroid.com

V1.59 released:Download

1. j’aime google

2. Hans says:

Standalone version, plz!

3. Mark says:

What is GO LOCKER WIDGETS ? And where i can find (use) it ?

4. jimking says:

Like the new features but the delay bug is still there… A little better this time, but always needs this second when unlock to work (freezing clock and sliders). I’ll stay on v1.55 that works perfectly…

Hello, what means unlock slow circumstances, and the need to unlock twice?

5. Mark says:

I try again…

what is GO LOCKER WIDGETS ? I cannot find any voice related in SETTINGS..

Please answer me…

6. Carmelo says:

the widget is only for enter in the settings, we need a widget that enable or disable go locker instantly

• Mark says:

Ah…many thanks…nothing so useful…i was hoping in possibility of adding widgets to locker…

7. Carlos says:

Why don’t the Go Locker Themes still do not work with android 4.1.1 and above devices? I’m getting complaints from my customers that once installed the thumb in the themes page of Go Locker appears balnk, just like it use to happen with GO Launcher themes.

Do you have a workaround fix for this issue that we can do to the themes themselves or do we have to wait until you fix it in the Go Locker app itself?

BTW, this is lickely the issue because it only happens with PAID Go Locker Themes and only in 4.1.x devices.

8. keerthi says:

Can you please let me know how to use go locker with power amp music player lock screen. It causing issue when i using it both.

9. dron76 says:

Just installed v1.60 from Google Play. The Russian translation is awful! Why don’t you take the Russion translation from http://crowdin.net/project/go-locker/ru

10. jimking says:

I installed v1.60 from Google play and… failure AGAIN! I don’t know what is going on but the delay bug is always there! Why not tested on Galaxy S 2.3.6 v1.55 version that works 100% and all the versions after that and you will see the difference and what I mean! Once again: The locker (tried with various themes new and old) freezes after unlock for ~1sec, clock and slider, then works. All these updates but nothing!!!!!

Hello, what is the unlocking there is a delay it?And the clock can not be updated after the slide to unlock?Will cause the program to crash?

• jimking81 says:

I will be more specific: (sorry for my english)
        In the version 1.55 (I’m using this because works great) when to press the unlock button the app is responding immediately (sliders and clock!So when the screen is switching on the clock shows the right time and you can unlock immediately.
        In the later versions (and that is tested with all the versions after the 1.55 and with a LOT of old and new themes) when I press the unlock button, there is a delay ~1sec before the app responds to commands (slider/s) and the clock for this little period is freezing showing the previous time. So I need to wait this ~1sec before can use / unlock. I hope to be clear now..

11. April says:

我的手机型号是htc s710d,官方升级到4.0,每次解锁时屏幕都会闪一下,不知道是什么问题,反应一下

12. Felicia says:

I bought some paid themes but it does not appear in my GO Locker installed tab! Please do something! I didn’t just spend(waste) my money on something I can use!!!!!!

13. Felicia says: