GO Locker V1.62 released

December 29, 2012 by admin

What’s news

V1.62

1.(New) 4*1 GO Locker theme widget
2.(Improve) Memory usage
3.(Fix) Some FC bugs

The lastest version has been mistaken for malware by ‘Avast! Mobile Security’.

The lastest virus database version of ‘Avast! Mobile Security’ has fix this problem.

GO Dev Team

E-mail: golauncher@goforandroid.com

V1.62 released:Download

1. Sitansu Bhusan Patjoshi says:

Hello,
    I am from India.I am using Go products since one year on my samsung galaxy ace and quite love them.Go locker is one of them.Till yesterday I thought that no one can open my phone till the pin is correct.But yesterday my belief vanished in thin air.
    I always lock my phone using Go locker and use pin.My 5 year old son likes to play chess on my laptop as well as my phone.I also let him play occasionally,but never unlock the laptop or phone before him.But yesterday morning I found him playing chess on the phone.When he saw me he told me proudly that he could easily open the phone without knowing the pin.Also he showed me how he did that.

The method: Press the power button to bring up the lock screen>Long press the power button to bring up the power menu>Now press the HOME button.Viola,you are in the home screen without requiring to input the PIN.I tried other locking options in go locker like pattern,gesture,etc.but the trick always opened the phone.

I am sorry to say,Untill this serious bug is fixed,I shall use some other locking application.

2. dron76 says:

The Russian translation is awful! Why don’t you take the Russion translation from http://crowdin.net/project/go-locker/ru

3. Carmelo says:

can we have a widget that enable or disable golocker lockscreen?

4. MrX says:

Please fix this asap(copied from last update):
    Why don’t the Go Locker Themes still do not work with android 4.1.1 and above devices? I’m getting complaints from my customers that once installed the thumb in the themes page of Go Locker appears balnk, just like it use to happen with GO Launcher themes.

Do you have a workaround fix for this issue that we can do to the themes themselves or do we have to wait until you fix it in the Go Locker app itself?

BTW, this is lickely the issue because it only happens with PAID Go Locker Themes and only in 4.1.x devices.

Your paid themes are not working on 4.1 Galaxy SIII, Note 2

5. hashem konardangi says:

up date

6. Vital says:

Why its not possible to use the locker without the luncher. Its the best locker out there but the luncher is too much massy don’t like it at all. Ty

7. 周先岚 says:

为什么来电接听不能像GO来电那样有按钮接听,不要老是一成不变啊!还有接听背景能否透明化或者使用桌面背景,拜托,这才是我们想要的!再者,GO锁屏运行内存占用太大,麻烦快快更新吧!

您好,请提供手機型号和系统信息,以便我們及时优化,谢谢

8. Joie says:

Hi, It would be awesome if users can choose the amont of time after inactivity to activate passcode protected lock screen. that way if you are using the phone within a time period you won’t have to punch in a pass-code every time. thanks for the good work!

9. Mike says:

Hey. Is there an option to buy go locker version that works without luncher? I know its free but i prefer to pay/donate to a version that isnt bounded with your luncher.

Thanks, Mike

10. Tim says:

Is there a manual that describes the various settings and how to properly use the app?

Hello, may I ask what function do not know how to use?

• Tim says:

I want to set up the lock screen to come up after 60 seconds of inactivity, but not when I press the screen off button (the phone’s physical button the on the side of the Nexus S 4G). There are also some other functions that aren’t obvious, like “Onekey lock enabled”. It would just be nice to have a way to find out about a feature while reading it on the computer and not poking around the phone, trying to figure out what the last setting just did.