December 7, 2012 by admin
Evolution！The formal version of Next Launcher
Smoother, more gorgeous, more exciting, the formal version of Next Launcher has been released on December 7th.
Notice: Next Launcher beta version may not work at Decenber 8th, please install the formal version from Google Play if you like it.
Know more about the formal version of Next Launcher, please click the link below:
And the new video about Next Launcher:
At the end of 2012, we have a surprise for you! Next Launcher, designed by GO Dev Team, is released now!
Next Launcher is a new launcher application which is full of glorious 3D elements and dynamic effects. Fancy 3D visual elements, gorgeous transition effects and humanized gestures bring you a unique and splendid operation experience and visual enjoyment.
1. Various operation for icons: icons support rotation, reset, select, align and so on. Operation is easy and fantastic.
2 .Unlimited screen layout: placing icons or widgets randomly which forms your own home screen.
3. Stereoscopic screen preview: lots of screen display effects, dazzling animation of screen switching about adding or deleting screen.
4. Quick screen management: adding different kinds of elements in screen edit including application icons, folders and widgets. It’ll support changing wallpapers and themes soon.
5. Rotatable dock: inverting upward or downward the Dock can quickly switch among home screen, screen edit and screen preview.
6. Powerful app drawer: icons can be arranged by names or by time, and folders can be created by overlaying icons. Batch mode and operation of adding apps to screen are also available.
7. Beautiful scrolling effects: a variety of app drawer scrolling effects that provide a distinctive screen switching experience.
8. Fancy 3D widgets: 3D widgets that are based on Next Launcher are coming soon!
1.Please make sure your device has installed Google Play.
2.Phone performance:Android 2.3.3 and up; Dual-core models is better.
3. Suggestion:Watch the video of Next Launcher first, to know about the cool peration of the product.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
1. (New) Enable/disable vertical direction effect when the app drawer is being scrolled (App-drawer–>Click ‘Menu’–> Vertical direction effect button (The 4th button))
2. (New) Gesture settings (Click ‘Menu’ on the home screen–>Gesture settings)
3. (Improve) ‘Home’ key action
4. (Improve) Dynamic effects of adding shortcuts to home screen from app drawer (App-drawer–> Click ‘Adding shortcuts to home screen’ button (Right at the Dock))
5. (Fix) The launcher may get frozen when return back app drawer when it’s still being animated
6.(Fix) Some bugs from users’ feedback
1.(New) Slide up/down on the Dock to switch the status of screens (‘Screen preview’ or ‘Screen edit’ status)
2.(New) Drag the icons which on the Dock (Long press an icon—> Drag it to the screen-area or reverse from the screen)
3.(New) Change the wallpaper (Long press the screen—> Wallpaper —> Choose a wallpaper)
4.(New) Whirl icons or reset them (Lone press an icon —> Click ‘Whirl’ or ‘Reset (3rd and 4th option in the pop-up menu))
5.(Fix) Some bugs from users’ feedback
1.(New) Different effects of Screen and Apps drawer (Menu->Preferences->Effects setting)
2.(New) Multiple select icons by sliding on home screen (Long press an icon->click ‘select’->slide across other icons)
3.(New) Arrange icons regularly (Multiple select icons->Long press one of them->click ‘Regular arrangement’)
4.(Fix) Some bugs from users’ feedback
Sorry, comments are closed.