GO Locker V1.82 released

April 19, 2013 by admin

Hello everyone, here comes the final version of GO Locker v1.82.

Change-log:

1.(Improve) Optimize Interactions of widget screen
2.(Fix)Some small bugs

Write your comment via setting -> About GO LOcker ->Feedback.  Thanks.

E-mail:  golauncher@3g.net.cn

Download GO Locker v1.82 released

1. Blueparty says:

Hi, when I enable go Locker and I restart my galaxy s3,I cannot enable my sim card because it doesn’t appear the pin pop up of the sim card. When I disable go Locker and restart my phone, there appears the unlock sim card pop up. How can I manage this problem? Anyone with the same problem?

Hello, what is the restart will appear double lock screen?Or restart the SIM card can not be read?

2. Lombar says:

Hi. When I touch any of vol buttons, screen wake up. So in my pocket, screen is on every time.
    How I can disconnect this function. I tryed unistall, clean data, reinstall,.. but not solution.
    When standard locker vol bottoms don’t wake up phone.

HTC Desire HD with Official RUU Ace Sense 3.0 HTC WWE 3.12.405.1 stock rooted ROM.

I like this locker, but I can use it. It’s a big bug.

Hello, We have recorded your feedback and specific information on the follow-up will follow up as soon as possible and make the appropriate repair, very sorry for the inconvenience

3. MrX says:

Anybody tested this build with paid themes? Just need buy theme on play market and try.

4. Marc Grondin says:

Hello. I tried sending an e-mail about this but never got a reply. The only thing missing from Go locker for me is Face Unlock support as a security method(Instead of pin/pattern). Other then that i love it.

5. Rick says:

I have had to uninstall Go Locker. For the past several days it will completely lock up my phone and I have to go so far as to remove my battery to get my phone to restart. Sad because I had really been enjoying this app.

Hello, what is the program lock screen can not unlock it? And uses too much power?

6. fabioss says:

I downloaded the GO Locker on my Samsung Galaxy S3 but when I unlock the screen and I use the phone after few operations the screen lock again.
    I have also GO Launcher and I tried to uninstall GO Locker and GO Launcher and reinstall again but the problem there is.

I hope that this problem can be fixed.