Next Browser 1.05Beta has been released!

June 30, 2013 by admin

BANNER

Hi, here comes Next Browser 1.05Beta!  With some improvements on , we’d like you to have a try!

Download HERE

A计划01 user-agent

Change logs:

1.(Improve) Address bar auto hide

2.(Improve) Extensions bar gesture(hold and slide)

3.(New) Incognito tab(Menu->New incognito tab)

4.(New) UA Swither(Extensions-Switch to Desktop Mode/Mobile Mode)

5.(New) Next View:switch to different areas of feed data

6.(New) Next View:Italy local feed data

7.(New) Support language:Polish、Vietnamese、Turkish

8.(Fix) Some crash and ANR problems

Want to know more and try?

Download here!

Looking forward to your feedback!!

And stay tuned, we are working hard to make it better and great!!!

1. TK555 says:

How can i change color of switch tab – in preview blue color
    Hope will have a new download

2. Lloyd hamvt says:

Very good app

3. Lloyd hamvt says:

Great i love it

4. Shimmy says:

Does it have private browsing (i.e. Incognito)?

5. Go says:

it has scrolling lag and pitch zoom lag on lower end device such as 312MB on galaxy s1

6. [...] С полным списком изменений можно ознакомиться на официальном caйте разработчиков (подробнее). [...]

7. This browser is fast, one of the fastest browser than Chrome and Firefox.

8. Ashraf Watson says:

After paying for this new laucher(Next Launcher), when i want to install it it asks me to download alot of other app/games and after doing that i keep on getting to the page that says step 5 and that i need to downloaad another app/game then it takes me to a page that says…..UNFORTUNATELY NO OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE TO UNLOCK THIS FEATURE RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATE…….wtf!!!!!!! lol then i try later again and it asks me to some more apps/games……What do you suggest i do in order to use “Next Launcher”?

9. Go says:

10. Go says:

it has lag and slower to loading website and pitch zoom and scrolling up and down page has lag on galaxy s 1 and note android 2.3.6

11. Go says:

next browser need to optimize on lower ram devices such as galaxy s1

Thank you very much for using!

I am so sorry about that, the problem you said we have marked down, and will deal with it soon. Thanks for your feedback!

We will keep working hard to make it better. Stay tuned!

12. I think that what you published was very reasonable.

But, what about this? suppose you were to
    write a awesome headline? I am not suggesting your information is not good, however what if you added a headline that grabbed people’s attention? I mean Next Browser 1.05Beta has been released! | GO Launcher Next Browser 1.05Beta has been released! | Make Your Android Phone Different is kinda vanilla. You could look at Yahoo’s front page and note how
    they write news titles to grab people interested. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to get readers interested about everything’ve got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little bit more interesting.

13. Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website
    with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this
    to my followers! Terrific blog and terrific design and style.