July 24, 2013 by admin
after v3.0 beta1 released, we’ve told that some of our users cannot get weather display. We’ve found out the reason — We cannot get your location info due to some devices. So we added a new feather — ‘Set location’, with which you can set your city manually to get weather.
Find the option in ‘Preference – Weather settings – Add city’
Besides, we added a new switch option — ‘Panel animation’, you know what it mean right?
And would you please tell us what’s your favorite colors for default 4 tabs? Helping us to make a decision for default colors!
v3.0 beta3 DOWNLOAD HERE
1. Main panel: Lockscreen, Clean memory, Flashlight, Home, Recent apps, Settings. (For root users, adding 3 more: Screenshot, Back, Menu)
2. Favor apps
3. System switches: WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth…18 in total
4. Weather: based on your location, city, weather statue
5. Notification: battery, unread messages, missed calls
6. More: lots more on their way
(Click to check more detail)
We know this will be tough for our user who has got used to the old iPhone-style UI, but we’re trying to make Toucher more useful and more stylish and fashion-forward. So we need your advice, tell us how you think.
And we sincerely hope you join Toucher translation project, helping us to translate Toucher into your language.
Check Toucher translation project:
Looking forward to your feedback!
Sorry, comments are closed.