[7.27 Update]Toucher v3.0 now on beta3, add ‘Set Location’ for weather!

July 24, 2013 by admin

Dear users,

after v3.0 beta1 released, we’ve told that some of our users cannot get weather display. We’ve found out the reason — We cannot get your location info due to some devices. So we added a new feather — ‘Set location’, with which you can set your city manually to get weather.

Find the option in ‘Preference – Weather settings – Add city’

Besides, we added a new switch option — ‘Panel animation’, you know what it mean right? :)

And would you please tell us what’s your favorite colors for default 4 tabs? Helping us to make a decision for default colors!

Screenshot_2013-07-25-21-39-11

v3.0 beta3 DOWNLOAD HERE

Screenshot_2013-07-25-21-42-55 Screenshot_2013-07-25-21-43-10 Screenshot_2013-07-25-21-42-43 Screenshot_2013-07-25-21-42-49Screenshot_2013-07-25-21-43-19

Feature list:

1. Main panel: Lockscreen, Clean memory, Flashlight, Home, Recent apps, Settings. (For root users, adding 3 more: Screenshot, Back, Menu)

2. Favor apps

3. System switches: WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth…18 in total

4. Weather: based on your location, city, weather statue

5. Notification: battery, unread messages, missed calls

6. More: lots more on their way

(Click to check more detail)

We know this will be tough for our user who has got used to the old iPhone-style UI, but we’re trying to make Toucher more useful and more stylish and fashion-forward. So we need your advice, tell us how you think.

DOWNLOAD HERE

And we sincerely hope you join Toucher translation project, helping us to translate Toucher into your language.

Check Toucher translation project:

Looking forward to your feedback!

1. Reece says:

Weather’s not updating, I guess it doesn’t connect to ‘Go weather’?

Sorry for this location issue, we’re trying to add a feature which allowing our user to set his own location.

Besides, we invite you to try our beta2, ‘tab settings’ and other features added, looking forward to your feedback.

• shikhar says:

Its freaking awesome but only problem is that i dont get to know when you guys release the beta versions plz do something about that

Hi, maybe one or two days we’ll release a new version for beta thank you for your support! :)

Hi, we’ve added a new feature in beta3, you can set location manually to get weather, would you please try it on and tell us how it feel? Thank you!

2. clem says:

first of all many thanks for your first version
    of toucher 3.0
    on my device the weather works well/24 hours ???
    the shortcuts to favoriteapps und switchsettings are very small in my opinion
    -nervertheless this app is fantastic-

3. Michael says:

I love the transition and the swipe up feature to get to the volume settings and more apps.

The weather is not loading for me (Samsung Galaxy S3, Go Weather is not installed)… would be great if you can add option to settings to get weather info from specified app (I like to use 1Weather)

4. SS says:

Out of context, but is there any way to recover a deleted note/text for Go Note, anyone? Hope someone can help!

5. Michael Ibanez says:

It’s wonderful…I like it

6. manbat says:

Please add the “Old Default” theme as an option or download. I don’t need any more clocks, weather or other new stuff. Just liked the simple look of the original default.

Thank you for your suggestion, we’ll keep the pre-default UI as a theme.

7. gail says:

Kill me much aha.

8. gail says:

SpeachLess ah

9. nheric says:

LOL the first image : toucher 3.0 is for iphone ??

Just a preview picture, please ignore that:) Hope you try our beta version and tell us how you feel!

10. Michael says:

Even after installing Go Weather and setting location, the weather doesn’t load. I just get a “Loading…” screen. Would be great to have a sort feature for the favorite apps.

Thanks.

11. taher says:

Nthin happens in matrix theme why?????

12. Kapil says:

Hi – This is just getting better. The all new UI looks awesome on my SGS3.

Key Features:
    1. Perfect Tab Placement
    2. Options to customize Tab Color
    3. Day of the week, Date, Time, Battery, Miss Call and SMS all at one place. This is super.
    4. Favor tabs works great
    5. Switch Tab and the swipe up for Volume controls is great thinking.
    6. Weather tab shows the correct location and the forecast fits perfectly in the area.
    7. Swipe gestures from L–>R and from R–>L to switch between the tabs.

Few Suggestions/Queries:
    1. Home tab grid size is 3×3, hence the icons looks bigger. It should be of smaller size as same as the same as favor tab (3×4) or Switch tab (3×5). This will look much better.
    2. On the Switch tab, I mean the third tab at cell# 2,5 there is one hand with one finger toggle, not sure what’s use of this one.
    3. On the toucher point, we should surely add few gesture feedbacks like double tab to open recent apps, long press to go directly to home screen and so on. Just a thought.
    4. Lastly, I did noticed the toucher point disappearing at times. I have to manually start from the app icon not sure why this happens.

Best app available on Play store when compared to other apps under same category. Earlier which I remembered using was SwitchApps, which is now un-installed from my smartphone.

Best Lucks and looking forward on more updates.

• Karen says:

For 2. I think that is for haptic feedback. It can make the phone vibrate when you press on icons.
      For 4. I have that happen too. Usually I get a notification that toucher is “here”. I can then open toucher from the notification bar. It seems to happen when I long press the toucher point (icon) on the screen.

• Kapil says:

Haptic feedback. Ok let me try.

Yep. If u Long press the toucher. It will jump to the notification.
        That’s the out of the box functionality I suppose.

I had different problem. The pointer in my case keeps on disappearing.

Can the Administrator reply to the queries raised. Thanks.

Hi Kapil, thank you for your support. Would you please describe the disappearing issue in detail, such as when the pointer disappear, after unlock the screen or back to launcher?
          We’re trying to solve this issue, and your feedback is precious to us, thank you!

• Kapil says:

Toucher disappeared couple of times when I was exiting from the App Drawer. But strangely its not disappearing any more.

13. PresaOliver says:

Wow.. It’s cool.. It work nicely on my android.. But i not having problem until now.. I like this :-D

14. Reece says:

Beta 2 does come with very useful tab options :) thank you for them, but it would be great if there was an option to resize the interface it self… Anyways this is great

15. Priyam Basak says:

it would be nice if the icons of this application is more prominent in nature e.g-home icon is not perfect…please insert colorful icons..

16. martin says:

I would like to see the point have some make over too. There should also be an option to change the icons of the apps in the favor apps menu. Overall great app.

17. Rakesh says:

A fantastic update…

ny suggesion is that it is needed to increase the size of pannel .. i feel it is very small.

18. ayiebio says:

A fantastic up date

19. Just discovered go launcher today and Im facinated by it! Theres so much I need to learn. Its simpley fabulous!

20. cKenny says:

When toucher panel was activated, pressing return button doesn’t close the panel, i need to tab anyway outside the panel to close it. Is it being designed to work in this way? CM10.1 user here.

Hi cKenny, we’re sorry but right now if your device is rooted you cannot close the panel by pressing the return button because ‘Back’ in Toucher has covered return button of your own device.

21. Raúl says:

FAVORITE COLORS:

•Cyan

•Lime Green

•Red or Yellow

•Blue

22. Raúl says:

FAVORITE COLORS (CORRECTION):

•Red

•Green

•Blue

•Orange

Sorry if i bothered with this second coment, its just that i was playing around with the colors and i liked this combination more than the other one

23. Koosha says:

I think toucher become better when user be able to organize icons in home , favor app and switch tab.
    and I think it’s necessary that whit toucher be able to change brightness like volumes.
    And add power off & restart panel .

24. martin says:

Could the point also have a new design? Also it would be nice to see the icons of the apps in the favorite menu could be themed. I love this app and the new UI

25. jack says:

lock screen cannot use.

26. rkk says:

when Will Goshortcuts or Stock Shortcuts Be Available To Add As Favorite?

27. jack says:

lock screen doesn’t work. it show ‘pls upgrade one key lock’

28. jae says:

Have always loved what the Go Team come up with. Quick question: On the third tab filled with symbols, there are some symbols I don’t know the function for. Please advice. THANKS! GREAT JOB!

29. onion says:

应用收藏标签里的应用要可以自己定义应用的顺序,就完美了!

30. pavan says:

works great no problem…. I recommend you guys to develop in such a way that it works smoothly…

31. Avinash says:

Hi
    Will it be possible to change the shortcuts. Say for W8 theme can I add or remove shortcuts