GO Launcher EX v4.08 beta2

November 15, 2013 by admin

Hi, here comes GO Launcher EX v4.08 beta2! With some improvements on , we’d like you to have a try!

Changelog:

(Improve) Make the new app drawer supports new themes

(Improve) Add an option for user experience plan in advanced settings

(Fix) Unable to save icon sorting error

(Fix) Support the transparent notification bar of Android 4.4

(Fix) Incompatibility problems of 3D core and Android 4.4

(Fix) Display issue of icon notification numbers

*Twitter: http://twitter.com/golauncher
*Translation: http://crowdin.net/project/golauncherex

*This application is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with the terms of .

Download HERE

Looking forward to your feedback!
Menu->More->Feedback

1. Gryme says:

Can’t activate 3d core in this version please fix …Note2

• Gryme says:

I keep getting the message 3d core initializing failed switching to 2d.

Dear User,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
        Your feedback already record.
        We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned.

Best Regards

2. reclyon says:

3d app drawer doesnt support this theme which I bought pls fix!

3. Karen says:

Looks like the problem I have on several super themes is finally being addressed. For example Water Lily super theme would not let me change icons. After initialing there would be no icons. I would get sent back to the home screens without having anyway to change icons. Now after initializing I get no icons but I can select icons from any theme. I can’t select the Water Lily icons, none show. But I can select any other theme and then select Water Lily icons. This is the first time I have been able to access any icons in this theme. There are several other themes with the same issue that now work. This fix isn’t perfect but I am very happy that I can use the icons that match the super themes with this problem. Thanks

• Karen says:

Forgot to add, I’m using Samsung Galaxy S3 8.0 tablet. I have the same issue with Samsung Galaxy S4 phone.

4. Karen says:

Correction: Samsung Galaxy S3 tablet is working as described. But Samsung Galaxy S4 phone still has a problem with Water Lily accessing icons. S4 is android version 4.3. S3 tablet is android version 4.2.2. Please continue to address this problem.

5. [...] problems of 3D core and Android 4.4 (Fix) Display issue of icon notification numbers Download+Feedback Gruss [...]

6. Olli says:

So, has anyone found out how to active the “Support the transparent notification bar of Android 4.4″ feature in this version?

Dear Sir or Madam,

Can you have transparent status bar in system launcher?
      If your device support, please check this settings:
      menu – Preferences – Advanced Settings – Support transparent status bar.

Best Regards

7. Ivan says:

Have some issue with notification bar. Meizu mx2, 2.0.6. Sorry for Russian link

Dear User,

Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?

Best Regards

8. Ivan says:

Have some issue with notification bar. Meizu mx2, 2.0.6. Sorry for Russian link.

9. Leszek says:

hello

i don’t use 3d core because i have a problem – look on this pictures. in 3d there is a free space down the screen, and icons doesn’t fit.

please, fix it :)

Leszek

Dear Sir or Madam,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Can you tell me your phone models and system?

Best Regards

10. Karen says:

Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, android 4.3 now works somewhat. I can access icons in Water Lily by selecting replace icon, after initialization no icons show but I can select another theme then and see that theme’s icons. By changing back and forth i am able to use Water Lily icons. If I am using a different theme and select Water Lily icons the Water Lily theme still immediately applies. However, changing themes is not working correctly. I am having problems on both phone and tablet. Right after installation themes were very slow to change. But that seems to be improving.

Dear User,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned.

Best Regards

11. pekkle says:

Problem since latest 4.06 or 4.07, if system default language is Traditional Chinese HKSAR, Go Launcher would be shown in English with default language setting; while previous version would be shown in Traditional Chinese.

Dear User,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Are you using the Beta version?

Best Regards

• pekkle says:

Actually tested on both beta and released version on google play store, the same problem. I’ve to manually set the language in Go Launcher to Traditional Chinese HK.

12. Lukasz says:

Hello Team,
    Could you please resolve problem with transparency in main menu? (3 main icon on lower screen part)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Could you please provide the screenshots about this problem?
      And please tell me your phone models and system.

Best Regards

13. evgenim says:

Hi! Transparent statusbar is not working with Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (4.2.2). Stock TouchWiz launcher use transparency for good and Nova Launcher too. Is there a fix in new version ? Big thanks !

Dear User,

Thank you for the information.
      Your feedback already record.
      We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned.

Best Regards

14. Vinod Rathod says:

next launcher is best…..:D

15. Vinod Rathod says:

My Rating…..

Go Launcher = *
    NOVA Launcher = ***
    TSF SHELL = ****
    Next Launcher = *****

16. Gryme says:

Gmail icon notification, and go sms icon notification, doesn’t work and it’s been this way for a while.

17. Vinod Rathod says:

Lagging + Problem = Go Launcher
    Smooth + All Feature = Next Launcher

18. Rajesh says:

Some launchers have option for add home screen pages short cut (go to page 1 /2/3 etc) and next and previous page short cut. These action shortcuts let us drive among HS pages by a single click without swipe. Why not go dev. team consider to add this feature.