GO Launcher EX v4.09 beta4

November 29, 2013 by admin

Hi, here comes GO Launcher EX v4.09 beta4! With some improvements on , we’d like you to have a try!

Changelog:

(New) Redesign the preference page
(Improve) Support the transparent notification bar of Android 4.4
(Fix) Not centered highlight effect of dock icons
(Prime) Add wallpaper filter feature in Menu-Wallpaper
(Tools) Free OK Timer released
(Tools) Free new GO Switch+ release, supports notification switch

*Twitter: http://twitter.com/golauncher
*Translation: http://crowdin.net/project/golauncherex

*This application is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with the terms of .

Download HERE

Looking forward to your feedback!
Menu->More->Feedback

1. prajwal says:

Trying now…when is multiple icons coming to dock..

Dear User,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.
      We have recorded your feedback and will consider its feasibility.

2. mani0608 says:

new preference menu not available

Dear User,

Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?

• Manikandan R says:

I got the new preference menu in Beta 2.
        But there were lots of flickering issue while navigating among the screens. Please look into it.
        Why this launcher still doesn’t support transparent statusbar.
        I use Note 3 stock.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
          Please update the GO Launcher EX V4.09 beta4 and try again.
          Will improve this problem in later version, please wait.

3. Cris says:

Feature request: Please make it possible when desktop is locked that doesn’t affect the app drawer actions like uninstall and manual sorting apps with drag’n'drop!

Anyway, thanks for the update.

Dear User,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.
      We have recorded your feedback and will consider its feasibility.

4. FAHD says:

I’ve really liked the transparent notification bar on my nexus 5

so What about the basic buttons at the bottom of the screen is there an update coming may support the transparent like the default launcher ?

anyway Thank you for your quest to satisfy the users of go launcher always

Dear User,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.
      We have recorded your feedback and will consider its feasibility.

5. manbat says:

message cout bubbles are cur off again….they were fune in v4.08 release..

Dear Sir or Madam,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Can you tell me your phone models and system?

6. Karen says:

Like the new filters for wallpapers. Transparent notification bar still doesn’t work on either Samsung Galaxy S4 phone or tablet. I know it works if I use the built in launcher. I downloaded the timer as I will use it. But switch is unnecessary as Tougher Pro and both devices have the same options.

Dear User,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Will improve this problem in later version, please wait.

Best Regards

7. [...] (Tools) Free OK Timer released (Tools) Free new GO Switch+ release, supports notification switch Download + Feedback Gruss [...]

8. Rach says:

Still no interesting features like reflection dock and STILL NO WIDGET OVERLAPPING! Why won’t you guys just give your customers what they ask for?? I’ve read over and over on here people asking you for the same thing over and over. And you just ignore with your feedback and suggestions quote. Please guys give us something we actually want!

Dear User,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.
      We have recorded your feedback and will consider its feasibility.

9. Cris says:

Feature request:
    Please make it possible to manage app drawer things like uninstall with locked desktop!

10. Vinod Rathod says:

Respected Sir

Why r u upgrading…..?????
    And also not listings our problem……why….????

plz add new fiction to overlap Widgets…. like next launcher or tsf shell….

Thanks……

• Rach says:

Exactly!! Why won’t u guys ever listen to our suggestions and give us what we ask for? Do u not care what your customers want? How can u expect Go Launcher to continue its success when u are letting other launchers outdo u on features?? Plz give us widges overlap and dock reflection! Please!!every update its the same thing. Pointless features added or features that don’t work right. We ask for a couple simple things and never get them!!

• Des says:

He is correct. We give u our suggestions and list our issues. Instead of fixing them and adding features we want and need you ignore our ideas and feedback. If u care about what your customers want then listen to us.

Dear User,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.
      We have recorded your feedback and will consider its feasibility.

• Dev says:

Omg..is that the only damn thing these devs have to say? The same crap over and over and they never come through. I’m beginning to think they don’t even know how to add the features we ask for!!

11. terri g says:

call me stupid but how does this work? I just
    wanted a calendar snd now evetything had changed
    on my galaxy 3 samsung

Thank you for using.
      GO Launcher EX is a desktop apps.
      You can add the calendar widget in desktop.(menu – add – widget/go widget)

12. Rach says:

Please add Overlap widget and reflection dock!! Stop ignoring all our sugestion and actually do something we ask for for a change. Do u not care what your customers want? How do u expect go launcher to stay number one if u let poo other launchers outdo u on features…

13. Vinod Rathod says:

1st fix all issue then add/upgrade new features

14. Note3 says:

Transparent notification bar NOT working on Galaxy NOTE 3.
    Pleas fix. :)

Dear User,

Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Will improve this problem in later version, please wait.

15. Des says:

Please add widget overlap…please stop adding buggy features useless features and add something that we ask for..please

Dear User,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.
      We have recorded your feedback and will consider its feasibility.

• Dev says:

Really? That’s all u guys ever say and u never follow through. We have been hearing this phrase for a long time. I give up..back to Nova Launcher

16. Dev says:

I agree with the feedback above. I’ve been waiting for almost a year for overlapping widget support and every update that passes it is never added. I’m seeing more and more useful features added to other launchers and go launcher is just stuck on the same thing. Reflection dock and overlapping widgets these are useful attractive features. Please start listening to your customers!

17. Karen says:

Please fix problem that causes new super themes issues. Another super theme just came out and again icons do not load. Now after using super themes with this problem this same super theme will come up when changing to another theme. Cats and Dogs, Water Lily, Hedaya and others have this problem. Other super themes work fine.

• Karen says:

Add the new dynamic theme Christmas Trip, Eleven Forest and correction. Hedva, and Cats and Mice.

18. Karen says:

New preferences look great and load faster. It’s much easier to view and select gestures. Transparent notification bar still isn’t working.

19. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you
    penning this post and the rest of the website is also really good.

20. Vinícius says:

Porfavor me ajude , sempre que vou entrar nas configurações do app, aparece na barra de status erro inesperado ! por favor me ajude , desde já agradeço

Dear Sir or Madam,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Could you please provide the screenshots about this problem?
      And please tell me using a which beta version of the GO Launcher EX?

21. taq says:

I installed Go Launcher app plus a clock app that goes with it- it totally took over my nexus 5 phone and changed everything without any permission. That is very annoying. I uninstalled it- but the icons are all still huge in size and weird looking. How can I return to default icon sizes and theme??? please Go Launcher let me know.

Dear User,

Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?
      We need more information to help us check the problem.

22. SoMi says:

Hi, the launcher doesn’t work with ART, the new virtual machine in Kitkat 4.4? It’s the only app apart from whatsapp that have issues with ART. Can you fix it?

Dear User,

Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?
      We need more information to help us check the problem.

23. John says:

Does not save icon positions in folders after restart (app drawer) :(

Dear User,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Whether this problem just only happen when use 3D Core? Can it solve the problem when you close 3D Core?
      Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

24. jimking says:

(Prime) Add wallpaper filter feature in Menu-Wallpaper
    (Tools) Free OK Timer released
    (Tools) Free new GO Switch+ release, supports notification switch
    …………
    One more useless update… Really who cares about these???
    GO Launcher is just become an advertising launcher for the GO Team products! Just check the new drawer style! Is great but the top advertising screenshots from their apps ruin the whole impression..Remove it! Give us a CLEAN LAUNCHER!
    NOT A PACK FOR YOUR APPS!!!
    Since the Next Launcher has compatibility with GO Launcher themes for me GO launcher lost its glory.. You continue to ignore basic features like OVERLAPPING WIDGETS.
    I’m not a programmer but I think that with all this grap added maybe the developers need to re-write the whole thing and the overlapping will “ruin” the rest! Really is a pity the same people who created a such good launcer like Next, are stuck with this…. You loose customers and nothing more..

Dear Sir or Madam,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Your feedback already record.
      I will reflect this issues.

• jimking says:

Let’s hope that all the negative comments will make you reflect changing your strategy and “relieve” the launcher from all the useless stuff.. More insignificant things you add, more hard for you to make them all work properly – more hard for us to follow, use and support the launcher. Nowdays there so many launchers and the users can easily abbandon GO Launcher. If you still care about the users just forget those “clippings” with the typical dead answers and change your strategy..

• Des says:

Well said Jim! Hope the developers listen to your feedback. Couldn’t have said it better myself!

25. Scoot says:

Hi, the last update is better, but still its not fluid with 3D Core enable. Its very, very fast but not fluid at all. With 3d Core disable, is fluid and fast but some effects are laggy. Please check it for next realase.

Samsung Galaxy S SCL
    Value Pack
    Rooted
    2.3.6

26. Des says:

All the comments and feedback are great. Hopefully you will hear and carry out our requests to keep go launcher fresh and up to date.