GO Launcher 5 has arrived!

May 30, 2014 by admin

GO Launcher 5 has arrived! Its UI and UX has been recreated from bottom to top. Enjoy simple and intelligent new mobile experience, or start customizing the looking and feel in your own way.
Get it here: http://goo.gl/uP3jBG

GO-Launcher5_arrived_banner-copy

1. sk md galib says:

what a launcher.!!!! what a interface.!!! Is very easy to use. smart screens are awsome. good launcher. everyone should try oh sorry must use it. thank you.

2. Alfred says:

Please fix the Go Panels!

3. Opreax says:

Nice, but please make GO shorts resizeable and make transparent themes for GO switch and GO calendar widgets, like GO weather did it.

4. scoot says:

I have less than 1GB of ram and only 1 core processor and is very slow. The previous version was perfect and fast even without 3Dcore activated. Now the UI is cool but the performance is very bad. It needs lot of improvements and please, make it better for lowend terminals. It needs to be smooth, faster, less laggy and the folders take more than 2 seconds to open, and all the effects are laggy. Please fix it.

Thank for your job.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S SCL
    2.3.6

5. peter says:

I noticed the last few versions the blur effects don’t work even though the check the option for the app drawer background is clicked and now the folder background. It did work in one of the versions when I was able to turn off status bar transparency. Using galaxy s4 4.42

6. Techbadger says:

Is there a way to turn off CORE in 5.

I have a GO SMS Pro Widget then shows multiple messages on one screen that doesnt have an upgrade and wont display in core.

I use it every day.

7. Techbadger says:

Dont upgrade to 5!

Lost my favorite Go SMS Pro full screen widget and keeps crashing Go Backup and a couple of my favorite non-GO widgets and CORE cant be disabled!

Any they went of vacation this weekend, post an upgrade. Great support guys!

8. Karen says:

Don’t like the new menu. Can’t use the menu themes anymore. Very slow now loading screens.

9. scoot says:

The desingn and the idea is perfect but its make the phone very slow an laggy. The folders take too much for open since you press the icon.

Galaxy S SCL
    2.3.6

10. Karen says:

Also there is no option to add system shortcuts. This is a must have. If I would have been included in the beta testing I could have reported this before you put out version 5.0