GO Launcher EX v5.02 Beta3

June 19, 2014 by admin

This time, we have add the Album Panel in Home Screen Editing and fixed some minor bug.
We sincerely invite you to have a try!
 What’s the new for v5.02?
  • (New) Add the Album Panel to decorate your screen(Menu->Edit)
  • (Improve) Add the system shortcut for android 4.1 and up(Menu->Add)
  • (Improve) The smooth of Home Screen Editing
  • (Fix) Minor bug and crash error
*Twitter: http://twitter.com/golauncher
*Translation: http://crowdin.net/project/golauncherex

*This application is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with the terms of .

Download HERE

Looking forward to your feedback!
Menu->More->Feedback

1. pedja_pex says:

No album panel on this version,Whay?

Dear User,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Beta 2 not support this function, will support it in later, please wait.

Best Regards

2. sxmxtvm says:

Not working! 3d core not supported my note3 n9005

• sxmxtvm says:

Sorry for my English, maybe you understand me

Dear User,

Thank you for using GO Launcher EX.
      Can you briefly describe the specific situations?
      Please tell me how is not work?

Best Regards

• sxmxtvm says:

After installation, a window appears “start failure! You’re device doesn’t support the 3d mode, close or retry”

Dear User,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
          Have this problem happen in V5.02 beta3 ?

Best Regards

3. Scoot says:

3d core is very laggy in samsung s scl i9003 2.3.6. Its not fluid at all in general. The folders take 3 seconds for open in home screen. In app drawer are faster but still laggy. Other problem are the zoom effects for open and close the applications, some times are applied and sometimes the application open suddenly when you press the icon. When clos an aplication from folder, the effect never applies. Please, I always used Go launcher, but now I am usin 360 Launcher because I have lot of problems with yours. Everything work in highend terminals but what happens with normal terminals with 512mb of ram. Is very irritating use your launcher now. Please check it.

Dear User,

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
      Can you tell me when is start happen these problem?
      Have any problem happen in the previous version?

Best Regards

• Scoot says:

Yes, the problem start in version 4 when activate 3d core. Without 3d Core, everything was fluid and smooth. And with version 5 doesnt work fluid and fast since first version. I prefer the last version of realase 4.

Dear User,

Thank you for the information.
          Your feedback already record.
          We will checking the problem you’ve mentioned.

Best Regards

4. Karen says:

I tried both the download here and from the email. The gallery page option says coming soon. I see no difference from beta 2. Also thanks so much for adding the system shortcut back in.

5. evgenim says:

Please add text labels for dockbar icons !!!
    With this, it will be best launcher.